The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Vjyrik
AAAAA is better than AAA, no?

Not as far as uni applications are concerned.
Reply 21
willmorley
Thanks for the advice mate.. really helped me:biggrin:
i think history maths business.. and like you said.. p.e. or sometrhing.. i should get a good grade in that anyway!.. so a few ucas points in the bag?

yeah LSE was where i wanted to go!.. will be hard getting in!.. apparently if you show that youve gone out of your way to learn about a subject.. it goes well in your favor with universities:biggrin: so maybe i might do a home course!

No problem but like I said don't rule our the econmics home course rather than Business.

BUT I just thought you obviously have a business tutor so ask him - and don't be scared to - if he will do economics with you in school rather than home then you dont have to pay anything. It won't be hard for him anyway as Economics realtes so much to business (its all the fun stuff like global econmics and the EU and free trade vs Protectionism). So askk your tutor the worst that he can say is no.

Grant :biggrin:
Reply 22
tucker672
how do you know you are going to get AAAAA anyway.

BUT also I was told by an Oxford tutor that apparently they do like the typical 3 or four becuase it gives you time to read and get more indepth with your subjects. Rather than 5 and jsut learning to apss exams :biggrin:

What you do, do it well. Simple.

Latest