The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

KING MONKEY
If i get into Exeter you'll be studying with me. :wink:

btw,have you already sent off your application?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
She_Bittersweet
btw,have you already sent off your application?

Yeah done it today.
Hey I got my offer from Exeter about 3 months ago, ABB for Arabic and Middle East studies. Not sure if I made the right choice, I was originally going to apply for Arabic and Persian, but I think we can still take Persian modules as our free credit options right ? It's most probably going to be my firm choice. Would be great to hear from anyone going to study at the IAIS in 2009. Where is everyone thinking of going for accommodation ? And is anyone going to the post offer open day on 4th Feb ??
Reply 23
scarlettroxane
Hey I got my offer from Exeter about 3 months ago, ABB for Arabic and Middle East studies. Not sure if I made the right choice, I was originally going to apply for Arabic and Persian, but I think we can still take Persian modules as our free credit options right ?

You can, and you can also chnge your degree to Arabic and Persian once you are there and change your mind. They are very flexible with this.
Reply 24
scarlettroxane, I think I'm going on the 4th just such a long way, think I'll have to stay over! Excited though!
Ooooh how cool :biggrin: please come on the 4th, would be great to see you ! I guess I'm lucky, I only live 30 minutes away from Exeter :smile:
Godddd, I'm so bored of working full-time, I can't wait to be a dirty student again and start this course!

I can't remember the time scale of offers etc... Is anyone definitely coming in September?

My story - I missed the required grades by one, but they still let me in haha. I was out of the country at the time of my A-Level results, and considering going for a long scuba dive with small tanks, until I got the message I'd been accepted anyway!
ARrrrrr ill get insane if i dont get an offer soon..:frown:
She_Bittersweet
ARrrrrr ill get insane if i dont get an offer soon..:frown:

Here's an offer...

If you get in to Exeter, fancy a drink?

:p:
Asking me out already?:rolleyes:
She_Bittersweet
Asking me out already?:rolleyes:

Tongue firmly in cheek, m'love.

But you can buy me one if you'd like :laughing:
Id rather stick with ur suggestion about drinks:p:
She_Bittersweet
Id rather stick with ur suggestion about drinks:p:

I see. My shout it is then :sigh:

Haha. I can't wait to start, I'm bored of non-student life!
Its last year for me in school but trust me im sick and tired of it..cant wait to start uni myself :smile::smile:
Christ yeah. My gap year was great, while I was in Thailand living the life of a scuba instructor. Back home, working behind a till serving complete idiots all day, it begins to lose it's appeal.
FiveFiveSix
Here's an offer...

If you get in to Exeter, fancy a drink?

:p:

LOL

this kid dosen't mess about
KING MONKEY
LOL

this kid dosen't mess about

Why bother? :biggrin:
FiveFiveSix
Christ yeah. My gap year was great, while I was in Thailand living the life of a scuba instructor. Back home, working behind a till serving complete idiots all day, it begins to lose it's appeal.

I can imagine,hard to compare Thailand and England,but either way uni will start soon,so not much left..and hang in there:smile:
Oh my god, I went to the IAIS today - it's gorgeous !!!! Don't know why I am saying it here lol but thanks to everyone staff and students for making their only student on today's post offer open day *me* VERY welcomed and very happy :biggrin: I can't wait to start now !!
Reply 39
scarlettroxane
Oh my god, I went to the IAIS today - it's gorgeous !!!! Don't know why I am saying it here lol but thanks to everyone staff and students for making their only student on today's post offer open day *me* VERY welcomed and very happy :biggrin: I can't wait to start now !!

I ended up going to IAIS today instead of the 4th (needed to go in half term as I'm having to stay here over night! So very very far from home...!) Was dead good though! Asif you were the only one there! There were like 20 of us there today, and I thought that was few! Are you defo going for Exy?

Latest

Trending

Trending