The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i havent (only doin AS) ma bro amit got interview @ sheffield n ma ma cuzin got 1 @ cardiff
both wana do dentistry like u but ma bro had 2 take a year out
Reply 3
UniCorN
Hi Every1, I'm applying to dentistry. I applied to QM,Kings,Bristol & sheffield, I got an email from bristol and a letter from kings saying the got my applicaton. nothing more. Has anyone got interview from any of these Universities I applied ?

I applied to Sheffield, still not heard anything though some people have on this site: www.admissionsforum.co.uk
Reply 4
sweet_anjali
i havent (only doin AS) ma bro amit got interview @ sheffield n ma ma cuzin got 1 @ cardiff

Very good, What are their Prediction Grades, could you tell me if you dont mind!
Reply 5
Mad Caddie
I applied to Sheffield, still not heard anything though some people have on this site: www.admissionsforum.co.uk

I havent heard anything yet from any of the universities I applied too. What is that web site about ?
Reply 6
i have got an interview at liverpool however i know that loads of unis have not sent any interviews out yet soo many ppls ucas forms to sieve thru
lukey t xx
Just a word of warning, one of the students I was talking to at the Newcastle interview said that at Sheffield one of the interviewers fell asleep on purpose to see what she would do

Prepare for something like that lol, it's so sneaky!
Reply 8
lukey t
i have got an interview at liverpool however i know that loads of unis have not sent any interviews out yet soo many ppls ucas forms to sieve thru
lukey t xx

Tanx for replying
Reply 9
junglemonkey
Just a word of warning, one of the students I was talking to at the Newcastle interview said that at Sheffield one of the interviewers fell asleep on purpose to see what she would do

Prepare for something like that lol, it's so sneaky!

That was very Interesting, I wouldnt Know what to do ? what would you do if same thing happend to you :biggrin: ?
I really wouldn't know. The girl said she just kept talking to the other interviewer but maybe that's why she's now at Newcastle!! There should be two interviewers from what I gathered. I would probably just say to the other one, is he ok or something to acknowledge it but not seem too phased by it. What would you do??
Reply 11
What I wanted to do is different I would like to Smash His head :biggrin: lol for doing that cause it is so Bad, He should have respect for what i'm sayin :rolleyes: But as he is the one who is goin to decide for my Place, I would say Was my point that boaring to make you sleep , sorry about that I not Perfect in talking but i'm trying. But the fact is , Am i goin to get an answer after all this or Should I shut Up and carry on again :biggrin:
my bro go predicted ABC he didnt do 2 well in AS level but came out with AAB (chemistry, maths, biology) he took a year out coz didnt get n e offers wiv ABC but opefuly he shud get in dis year coz AAB shud b gud nuf 4 dentistry urmm ma cuzin predicted AAA (biology, chemistry, geography)
fallin alseep in an interview r dey even alowd 2 do stupid fingz like dat....shudnt u complain if dat apend?
Reply 14
UniCorN
I havent heard anything yet from any of the universities I applied too. What is that web site about ?

It's a lot more complex then this med/dent sub-forum, but is a site dedicated to issues for medical and dental students, if you visit it, you'll see.
Reply 15
sweet_anjali
fallin alseep in an interview r dey even alowd 2 do stupid fingz like dat....shudnt u complain if dat apend?

I must be against rules :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Does anyone know what to take to interview to show art skills ?
Reply 17
sweet_anjali

perhaps he wasn't pretneding to be asleep, but was feigning an illness to see what you'd do?
Reply 18
UniCorN

- Drawings or paintings you have done.
- Any other artwork, or anything which has involved you using your hands nimbly.
- Oragami, thats what I did. :biggrin:
Reply 19
UniCorN

I took cross stitch embroidery into my interviews last yr, seemed to work!

Latest