Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
MC'ing a genre :s-smilie:

But that vid you posted is embarassing :smile:
Reply 2
LawYah
MC'ing a genre :s-smilie:

But that vid you posted is embarassing :smile:

It's becoming a genre! Haha yeah the video is bad, I just watched it again. I don't think I should admit to be watching that kind of 'thing' :p:
Reply 3
Isn't this just a UK Hiphop song? Still music, but not great tbh compared to a lot of decent uk hip hop.
gash
Reply 5
Cheshire_Tom
gash

swag
Reply 6
that video is almost as funny as their other one...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4gNfvU7lTyI
fargo89
swag

i dont understand.
Reply 8
Ugh, that video, particularly the lead chav, makes me want to cry.

I've heard people like him talking about their "MCin' and that now lad yer down at me mate's studio ****in' mint yer, pills" in the street and I don't know whether to throw up or look for the cameras.
Reply 9
Omg I lived in Newcastle for a couple of years and they listen to similar-ish stuff there, they call it "Nu Monkey" if anyone's heard of that? But yeah basically it's ****e lol, and mcing isn't a genre :s-smilie: Rappers are mcs, it doesn't define a genre.
Reply 10
MC'ing is not what it use to be especially with the rise in UK Grime etc many people seem to think they can MC and too many people are just releasing awful tunes with dreadful lyrics and free styling these days is just regurgitating a verse they made before in the past.

But there are still some good tunes out there and MC'ing aint all bad.
Planto
Ugh, that video, particularly the lead chav, makes me want to cry.

I've heard people like him talking about their "MCin' and that now lad yer down at me mate's studio ****in' mint yer, pills" in the street and I don't know whether to throw up or look for the cameras.

Wigan is the home of the donk. It can be good music without MCing on it IMO.
Reply 12
Cheshire_Tom
Wigan is the home of the donk. It can be good music without MCing on it.

I wasn't talking about Wigan.

But seriously, this sort of music shows a similar understanding and appreciation for music as counting your McFlurry change from a pound coin (courteously donated by the taxpayer) in your daily trip to Maccies does for economics.
glow stick
that video is almost as funny as their other one...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4gNfvU7lTyI

LOL i rememba seeing this it was soo funny.....
this type of music is horrible.
If you mean an MC get get the crowd going over a DJ...sometimes. Gotta say, MC Verse is a bit of a plank. Got all his water in my face.....though it was pendulum live so naturally I was creaming myself too much to notice;

There was an Hispanic/Latino MC at Fabric the other night, the music would stop and he'd be singing in a fairly high voice. Twas beautiful.

Chavs who are wanna-be hoodlum types trying to MC is just plain horrendous

Man, Around the World records and Track it Down.......I thought more of them.
Reply 15
I get confused because people around here call this 'MCing' and the people who do it are MCs.

When I think of MCs I think of hip-hop like Nas, Eminem and Jay-Z. Someone like Mike Skinner would also qualifiy.
Reply 16
hahahaha what **** uK rap or mcs are all **** and dumb, unlike some american rappers like nas who are intelligent
Boybetterknow2007
hahahaha what **** uK rap or mcs are all **** and dumb, unlike some american rappers like nas who are intelligent

"And y'all buy the ****, caught up in the hype
Cause the ***** wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullsh.it that he write"
Boybetterknow2007

lol if you think nas is the most intelligent hip-hop coming out of america, you got a lot to learn.

as for excellent uk hip-hop, try Akala.
Reply 19
whitebuthotter
lol if you think nas is the most intelligent hip-hop coming out of america, you got a lot to learn.

as for excellent uk hip-hop, try Akala.

read again i actually said he is one of the intelligent rappers ....akala can not be compared to nas

Latest