The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One thing I've heard several places is that kids increasingly aren't even ****ing 'potty trained' when they get to school.

The ****?

That's even worse than kids not being able to speak English.

I didn't start school as a baby, so no. I didn't ever piss myself. I didn't piss myself in nursery either. Or whatever the thing I was at before that was. And my birthday being the 28th of July, I'm one of the young people in the year.

Some of you guys are gross.
Reply 81
Original post by Bear_Grylls
Yeah i cant remember when, think i did in year 1 and 2, probably even 3. lol

...And then you drank it. All in the name of survival.
I've never wet myself at school.. however I did pass out after assembly, when we stood up all the blood drained from my head and I collapsed :lol:

Fortunately I was in the front row, and our female head of year caught me :love:
Reply 83
Original post by randomgirl
I think pooing yourself would be slightly worse in terms of smell and consistency, drying potential etc :p:

Personally, I survived school without soiling myself :proud:

Show off! :colonhash:

:tongue:
Original post by mollymustard
I wet myself on purpose once when I was about 6. One of my best friends said it was really cool to wee a little bit in your knickers because thats what happened to all women.
I think she was confused about the whole period issue if you know what I mean.

Anyway I wet myself, soon realised it wasnt cool and cried for a very long time.

I can't believe I'm admitting this on TSR, but oh well clearly I'm a bit strange.
:rofl2:
Reply 85
Original post by concubine

I didn't start school as a baby, so no. I didn't ever piss myself. I didn't piss myself in nursery either. Or whatever the thing I was at before that was. And my birthday being the 28th of July, I'm one of the young people in the year.

Since I was a teacher dealing with very young students I'd say; "Yeah right :rolleyes:"
Nope never happened thank goodness!

Apparently I was 'well trained' from an early age. Phew.
Reply 87
Have a few of these stories to tell... all of them happened when I was 6.... we are talking 1984 here... Schools in Britain were a rather different place then.

First incident :-

I was new in school as I had joined in at half term and we had a bitch of a teacher that as a whole she would tell you no you could not go to the toilet. If you asked the 2nd time within that hour she would irritatingly tell you that you shouldn't have drank as much and to wait till end of the hour.

I was the 1st one that year to ask her the 3rd time, I went up to the front of the class by where she was standing and asked rather painfully that I would like to go for a weee :tongue: ..... I remember her telling me something along the lines that if I needed to go as badly I would be urinating in the class already. I took it that she said I could urinate in class and I unzipped and let it go on her skirt.

The 2nd incident was a bit of a bad one... wasn't too long after the 1st incident.

Spoiler

The 3rd incident, this was the worst of the lot....

Spoiler

Reply 88
I can't believe I read through the whole of this thread.
When I was between 5-7, I had tap lessons (parents wonder why I'm gay) anyhow the group I was with had this run at the local theatre for a couple of weeks and I, and my buddies, were in the wings waiting to do on, the section before ours was at the back of the stage waiting for curtain up and this girl wet herself... you could see it on the stage for ages afterwards... the second night she asked to go the loo and was almost dragged off to go to the loo
I can't remember ever doing it myself but when I was in year 10 in RE a group of girls were snorting sherbert at the back of class (as you do...) and thought it was hilarious. They were sent out and on the way, one of them was laughing so much that she wet herself in front of everyone.

Latest

Trending

Trending