The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stewarded for them at Glastonbury this year. Highly recommend it. You won't have any trouble meeting people either. They treat you really well, you get some free meals, meet lots of cool people, can't complain.
Reply 61
Faith In Chaos
Stewarded for them at Glastonbury this year. Highly recommend it. You won't have any trouble meeting people either. They treat you really well, you get some free meals, meet lots of cool people, can't complain.

Ah right cool. Were you with others on your shifts? + what'd you have to do? Any confrontations? Sorry for the Q's :p:
No problem:smile:

We were on a gate, so there must've been about 15 of us on at once. You were always with at least one other person, sometimes lots more. On the night shift when it's quiet (if you're on a gate) we just had to entertain ourselves. It was fun whilst we worked, and then the rest of the time we spent having fun at the festival, so really had no complaints. We didn't really have any confrontations, we aren't the ones doing searches etc so generally people don't get mad at us:p:
Reply 63
Faith In Chaos
No problem:smile:

We were on a gate, so there must've been about 15 of us on at once. You were always with at least one other person, sometimes lots more. On the night shift when it's quiet (if you're on a gate) we just had to entertain ourselves. It was fun whilst we worked, and then the rest of the time we spent having fun at the festival, so really had no complaints. We didn't really have any confrontations, we aren't the ones doing searches etc so generally people don't get mad at us:p:

Alright cool thanks :smile: I'm pretty excited.
Sounds like fun, and you get to enjoy the festival as well!
If you have any questions just PM me or ask them here. Sorry I didn't give much detail, I'm in a bit of a hurry getting ready, but I'll answer anything on my day of recovery tomorrow:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending