The Student Room Group

Criminology - PS

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would mind showing me their personal statement for Criminology or Criminology with Social policy? Preferably one that helped you get an offer. I can't find any strong examples and I need a rough idea on the kind of things to put! If you have any ideas or wouldn't mind showing me your personal statement please could you PM it to me, Thanks
Reply 2
Thanks, i've seen that one before. I was hoping for other examples and potential tips from previous appilcants.
Ummm im doing Criminology and Sociology and tbh I didn't write no big speech about the course - my main course was actually social work and I had Criminology as a back up - I took the back up and there was nothing in my personal statement that mentioned anything in regards to the course (it was all centred around Social Work) - I got a Unconditional offer straight away for it.

My advice is to kinda jot down a few things on paper, ie why do you want to do the course, what qualities do you think you can bring and etc etc - its what the whole principle of ''personal statement'' is about - no good trying to copy someone else's as its their's, not yours.

Good Luck :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending