The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
team name Jamie FC, **** I know but I couldnt be bothered thinking of a good one so just signed in using last years details and that was the name already there.

1st last year in premier league version and 2nd in the euros. :cool:
Reply 21
lfc4life
team name Jamie FC, **** I know but I couldnt be bothered thinking of a good one so just signed in using last years details and that was the name already there.

1st last year in premier league version and 2nd in the euros. :cool:

You're the one to beat then :hmmm: I can't remember where I finished last season, think it was 2nd :hmmmm:
This is my first time in the TSR league :smile:
Hope I do well... better than last place!
Can't believe how many Liverpool fans there are! Amazing!
Yeah, Liverpool FTW!
/enter

Kanu Believe It
Boombastic FC
Reply 26

My team rules.
tommm

My team rules.

We'll see when it starts :p:
Reply 28
jonnyofengland
I'll join. Should be good for a laugh (even when I manage to get it spectacularly wrong :biggrin:)

Team Name: Astonia's XI

Same tbh. I'm going to start using it to my advantage though- putting in all of United's players and then watching them flop :biggrin:

I'll join in due course. Can't wait to suck again at this :hmpf:

Unlucky Dom. Harsh :frown:
I'm in, and lubing up for another arse-raping season to show that I'm the most unlucky player ever... Team name: Juande I will win!
Reply 30
Fellas
I'm in, and lubing up for another arse-raping season to show that I'm the most unlucky player ever... Team name: Juande I will win!

:jester: ****ing legend!
TT'sBarmyArmy
I've got to do better than I did last year
Playmakers is THE team :wink:
I can't get the attachment to open for some reason :confused:
Reply 34
Ive joined

Team:CFC4eva

gd luck
Laevis
Same tbh. I'm going to start using it to my advantage though- putting in all of United's players and then watching them flop :biggrin:

I'll join in due course. Can't wait to suck again at this :hmpf:

Unlucky Dom. Harsh :frown:

I like that idea. I could put players in that I hated but were still really good and watch their careers collapse :ninja:

If only life worked like this :biggrin:
is there something like this for th championship (dont take the piss lol)
also what is the attachment the OP added :s-smilie:?...im kinda new to this as you can probs all tell
I got my team sorted (for now, its pretty rubbish, lots of changes between now and the new season), but can't join the league.
Reply 38
Is there normally a lot of people who join?
Reply 39
Jamin
Is there normally a lot of people who join?

There were around 100 last time.

Latest