The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well I work 5hours per weak and get paid £70, so I guess that works out as £14ph.
Reply 81
juicyfruit
Everyone my age seems to be getting paid double what I get, I get just above minimum wage :frown:

Tell me about it :frown:.
Reply 82
£4.50 p/hr as iam just 17
Reply 83
5.63 an hour.
I got an 11p pay rise last week
Yay?
Everyone else got about 15p :frown:
£3.80; in a newsaganet. I'm 16 . :frown:
i get £4.85 at the mo (aged 18) working FULL TIME in a nursery with a level 3 qualification.. sucks.. hence why ive just got myself a new job where im gunna get £6.48 :biggrin:
Reply 86
£6.35 and a £50 bonus for working a sunday :smile:
18 and working 12hrs a week for o2 :smile:
Reply 87
£12 as a garden landscaper in sweden
18, £9.93.
Would prefer a 60 hour+ a week job which pays less but there ya go
I'm 17...very very almost 18... and I have two jobs. One is at Subway and I get paid £3.40. The other is at an optician's as a receptionist and I get paid £6.25. Guess which one I work ten hours at, and guess which I work four hours at? Sigh. Ironically, I work bloody hard at Subway and mainly chat and go on the internet at my other job.
Reply 90
Work in the high street, age 17, £5.40 and hour. Will go up to £5.96 in a month or so when I'm 18.
4.74 and thats a RAISE on the 4.50 i used to get. gosh i cant wait to quit. at least in london they pay more. yay!
Reply 92
Theres a chance now to make £50 in about 10 minutes doing matched betting, i done it last week. Works fine. Happy to help anyone if they wanna do it :-)
I work in a library, and get about £8.20 an hour. Although I only work four hours a week...:frown:
Reply 94
I'm 18 and get £6.16 an hour at Morrisons as a Checkout Supervisor.
When I worked at Costcutter (17), I started at £3.75/hour, increasing to £4.50 after a few months
Reply 95
£4.60 for me working full time in an office :frown:
Reply 96
£14.50/hour, I'm 19.
Reply 97
5.75 an hour, working in a department store, age 19. we do get an anual bonus though, this year its set to be 20%.

my job before that was 5ph working for dorothy perkins. (age 18)

seriously guys, where do you find jobs that pay that much??
Reply 98
Laura_Dora
5.75 an hour, working in a department store, age 19. we do get an anual bonus though, this year its set to be 20%.

my job before that was 5ph working for dorothy perkins. (age 18)

seriously guys, where do you find jobs that pay that much??

Generally if you work central-London-ish you get higher paid than most.

Office jobs pay well :smile:
im 16, and get £4.44 an hour waitressing and setting out tables etc for wedding functions.

Latest

Trending

Trending