The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I did through my dad, I setup an account under his name (with his permission of course) and just paid him in cash and used his card
You can do it through your parents. Thats what I did at least.
Its a bad time to be investing in shares. Gold however is not a bad investment.
Reply 4
Invest in Oil, I dont think you can go wrong.
levid I am sure Exxon shares have actualls gone down.
Squ33zed
I did through my dad, I setup an account under his name (with his permission of course) and just paid him in cash and used his card

ahh ok thanks, ill be setting one up tomorrow then :smile:
Reply 7
I never invest in shares, look what happened to the shares in Northern Rock:eek:
haha good point. What are the good sites to invest in commodities. I might buy some oil barrels :biggrin:
Reply 9
What are the current rates of return on gold?
Bornstubborn
Its a bad time to be investing in shares. Gold however is not a bad investment.

This is wrong.
Reply 11
Buy shares in Rouche the pharmaceutical company...
Reply 12
i live in the US, but nonetheless have been trading since i was 6 (although, obviously my influence over my purchases was none at the time). The point being that anyone can be in the market if you go through a guardian.

Also, to the person who said its a bad time to be in the market; that is so wrong its rather irritating. If you think the market will go down, try to short the market (buy stocks that go up when the market goes down). if you believe the market is going up, then its now a great time and now is when the saying "buy low sell high" is easily possible.

anyways good luck.
How would I invest and how is it different from stock

Latest

Trending

Trending