The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5200
:smile: i think im in! :smile: :smile: :smile:
EducatingBrogan
OH MY GOD congratulations :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :hugs: :w00t: :biggrin: :biggrin: :jive:

What college are you?

Christ Church!

Heh, just went around and woke everyone up :biggrin: This is awesome. Good luck to everyone else.
Reply 5202
trayder
good luck to those still waiting till 10am like me

Ditto! Promised the GF we'd get paper results. :p:
When does everyone say their choices updated, mine says they updated on the 11th for firm and 12th for insurance.
Argh. come on
Its taking so long to load. Im shaking. I dont think ill be able to look!!!
Reply 5206
What does it mean if your offers still haven't updated since the time you accepted them? please help!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSS ACCEPTED BY MY FIRM :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Too early for a beer? NOT ANYMORE!
manchester still says conditional though
Reply 5209
I GOT INTO ROYAL HOLLOWAY ARGH!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy
My insurance says unconditional insurance, and my firm hasn't updated yet.. what does this mean??
Reply 5211
The current status of your Application is:
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Manchester (M20) to study Medicine (5 years) (A106) has been confirmed.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Reply 5212
god i cant log into ucas...heavy traffic! .....
Reply 5213
Why is Resultplus still not working
Reply 5214
SurferRosa
YESSSSSSSSSSSS ACCEPTED BY MY FIRM :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Too early for a beer? NOT ANYMORE!

Antrim!! Another Nire person!

Well done what uni course etc?
Lol Where Do I Loooook???
Reply 5216
****ttttttttttttttttttttttttt

The top of my page changed from Login to Clearing 2008. Not good.
stupid traffic aaaaaarrrgggghhhh
"We are experiencing extremely high traffic and are sorry that we cannot take you to the page you have requested"

gahhhhh
Reply 5219
Congratulations! Your place at Oxford University (O33) to study Biological Sciences (C100) has been confirmed.

Latest