Visit website
Reply 1
They're provided. I'm pretty sure.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
You definately get fridges in Lincoln Hall and I'm pretty sure you do in all halls next year. And they're not that mini - in fact ours were pretty sizeable. I could get 20+ cans in mine.
Hope that helps
Reply 3
Wow that's great!
Thanks for the answers:smile:
Joe555
They're provided. I'm pretty sure.

Ditto.

I'll saving my energy typing by just quoting. Although now i've typed more. DAMN!

All the halls had mini fridges in the room and fridges in the pantries I think as well. At least Cripps did. When I went to look round it about 10 weeks ago, the manager said it was because of some students special dietary requirements even though it is mostly used for beer. Also got told we'd have brand new barthrooms as well!
Reply 5
All the rooms have mini fridges? Blimey, how things change.

In my day, they were forbidden in rooms (although I had one) and some blocks had a fridge in their kitchen area, some didn't. Although there was no point using them, as your stuff would only be stolen anyway.

Or in some cases, the entire fridge would be stolen by members of a block that didn't have one in their kitchen previously...
Reply 6
Acidedge
All the rooms have mini fridges? Blimey, how things change.

In my day, they were forbidden in rooms (although I had one) and some blocks had a fridge in their kitchen area, some didn't. Although there was no point using them, as your stuff would only be stolen anyway.

Or in some cases, the entire fridge would be stolen by members of a block that didn't have one in their kitchen previously...

All the fridges in block kitchens in Hu Stu were chained to the walls when I was there... probably to combat that problem!
Pepe Le Poosh
Ditto.

I'll saving my energy typing by just quoting. Although now i've typed more. DAMN!

All the halls had mini fridges in the room and fridges in the pantries I think as well. At least Cripps did. When I went to look round it about 10 weeks ago, the manager said it was because of some students special dietary requirements even though it is mostly used for beer. Also got told we'd have brand new barthrooms as well!

Hey, new bathrooms in all bedrooms? Were there mini fridges in all the rooms as well?
prospectivEEconomist
Hey, new bathrooms in all bedrooms? Were there mini fridges in all the rooms as well?

Sorry for not being clear. The SHARED bathrooms are being done out. So if you're in a single study, you'll be sharing a new bathroom. At least thats what I was told for Cripps.

Latest

Trending

Trending