The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me personally? Textiles probably.
wheres the poll??
I think art looks really hard. Even some of the most talented students can struggle to get an A in it, so I think is quite a challenge.

Maths also seems very difficult...
Personally, maths for myself.
Reply 5
chemistry
A poll would be useful.

I can't really judge, since I haven't taken all A-levels possible simultaneously...But from a good guess, I'd say that chemistry is probably the most difficult A-level.
Chemistry, but it could be maths if i did that.
Reply 8
summertime_
chemistry

Without a doubt.

Maths AND physics ... take less than half the work chemistry does :p:
Reply 9
Well at higher level (the scottish equivilent) it is without a doubt chemistry.
Maths for me.
English Lit I'd say. Hated it at GCSE.

Hardest one I'm doing is Economics.
Reply 12
Chemistry, NUFFIELD. Might've been Further Maths if i actually did it...
Why is maths on there with further maths just 3 choices down?

I'm not trying to downplay maths, I suppose it could be difficult enough, but it doesn't compare to Further maths at all.

Hell barely any of them do. The only ones that stand a chance of even being close are physics and chemistry, and possibly lit, that one depends on the person.

I still say Further though.
I would agree at higher it's chemistry, maybe English
i would find latin the hardest but as iv never studied it its only a guess
but what i did find the hardest is biology.... aahh i have such a *#*#! memory! and have to be so accurate in answers... im better with something i can go round in circles explaining ...eg... "the bit that does this and that also relates to blah blah blah" lol i loved it as a subject tho... i just sucked...
x
Reply 16
**** i forgot art!
I know i would stuggle with a language such as French or German...

Although out of the subjects i took, Physics is deffinantly the hardest (though i enjoyed it a little bit)
well art and stuff requires a whole load of natural talent, so in that respect further maths might be easier for me, but is till think its definitely the hardest a level
and at the moment the voting pattern seems to represent the truth i feel
Further Maths :s-smilie:

Latest