The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I don't know, it'd take a lot of arm-twisting, etc, even if it is possible - which I suspect it isn't

I know someone who did the first year of Engineering in their 3rd year of medicine (and I think found it pretty hard what with having done no 'real' maths for a few years)
Reply 2
It seems like the only Part II options open to me when I was choosing them were the Biology ones, i.e. things like Biochemistry, Pathology, Physiology/Development/Neuroscience, etc.

(Just checked CamSIS - I could have chosen from most of the Bio Part II subjects, but not the non-Bio Part II subjects like Chemistry, Astrophysics, Geology, etc, and I don't actually know any medic who's done a non-Bio NST Part II subject. Perhaps you could try asking the Directors of Studies for medicine at various colleges since they'd probably know best...?)
Reply 3
You don't have a science subject either, there's a few people that come and do philosophy every year, for example.
Nina
You don't have a science subject either, there's a few people that come and do philosophy every year, for example.

Also, just off the top of my head from people I know: History, Land Economy (Well, actually running the boat club with a bit of land economy on the side...), music, and a couple of others.
Reply 5
Gkk
OP
Thanks for the advice all....

Latest

Trending

Trending