The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why did you pick Northampton? I live here and have never ever seen the attraction with coming to study here..its horrible..
Reply 2
Its gott be better than Luton....I chose Northampton because its the only place that did the course that I wanted and was able to get on it.
That's fair enough. I knew a girl from luton that came to northampton to study. The Uni itself is getting better from what i understand, but the town is still rubbish. The nightlife isnt that good either, but if you're in to clubbing you should be ok..
Reply 4
It's my insurance choice :smile:
Reply 5
My sister went to Luton yonks ago and it was alright but I imagine its **** now. I put Northampton down last year but didn't like it.
Reply 6
i go to northampton, i like it :smile:
Reply 7
Northampton.. :no:
Hehe I live in luton!! And i would die if I had 2 go 2 uni here..but im probably goin 2 go 2 northampton 4 the course even though the town is crappy..you ca always travel to places near by and its the course ur really goin there 4..or atleast thats wot my teacher tells me..anyone goin on the drawing and paintin BA course in september??
Reply 9
Sophie_likes_Pie
Hehe I live in luton!! And i would die if I had 2 go 2 uni here..but im probably goin 2 go 2 northampton 4 the course even though the town is crappy..you ca always travel to places near by and its the course ur really goin there 4..or atleast thats wot my teacher tells me..anyone goin on the drawing and paintin BA course in september??

I'm also from Luton and am probably going to Northampton Uni come september :biggrin: I'm doing Media Production though!
jaked275
I'm also from Luton and am probably going to Northampton Uni come september :biggrin: I'm doing Media Production though!

:smile: Cool are u at college now? which one do you go 2 if u r?? and wot do u take just out of interest! Im at luton sixth form!! The joy! :woo:
Reply 11
Sophie_likes_Pie
:smile: Cool are u at college now? which one do you go 2 if u r?? and wot do u take just out of interest! Im at luton sixth form!! The joy! :woo:

I went to Manshead 6th Form last year, but I'm on a gap year atm! :biggrin: I don't know if I'm going to uni or doing an appretniceship yet, I'm waiting for so many people to get back to me haha :smile:
jaked275
I went to Manshead 6th Form last year, but I'm on a gap year atm! :biggrin: I don't know if I'm going to uni or doing an appretniceship yet, I'm waiting for so many people to get back to me haha :smile:

Oh cool!! :cool: what you do on your apprenticeship??
Reply 13
Sophie_likes_Pie
Oh cool!! :cool: what you do on your apprenticeship??

It was gonna be telecommunications, but I've chosen to deffo go to uni haha :p: Northampton here I come (if I get accepted) :biggrin:
jaked275
It was gonna be telecommunications, but I've chosen to deffo go to uni haha :p: Northampton here I come (if I get accepted) :biggrin:

Haha Maybe I'll c ya there! :woo: good luck!:biggrin:
Northampton isn't as bad as everyone makes out... The night life is getting better with plenty of different clubs/pubs/bars for all sorts of different people. I'm freshers at the moment and love it here!
Reply 16
hi, what are you studying? ive just got an unconditional offer into early childhood studies
Reply 17
Heya, im off to northampton too. never been round the town/city yet so dont no what to expect! lol...

Will be staying in john clare halls too.. where is everyone else staying?
xx
hey im starting in sep to do dance, i live in b'ham and i fort northampton town was much nicer then b'ham is.
Reply 19
hey guys, im new to the student room and i'm going to Northampton in september this year to study sport and excercise science. I'm excited and apprehensive as i'm 24 and i'm not going to know anyone. But i'm joining the rugby team so that might make me feel a bit better. lol. Has anyone recieved there accommodation details yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending