The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Our January pratical exams have just been handed out to (but I'm not taking it) .... what are you stuck on?
Reply 2
i gotta plan an experiment to measure the inhibitory effect of thiourea on teh hydrolysis of urea. im tryin to do a risk assesment of the experiment at the mo any ideas? would the ammonia produced be dangerous?
Reply 3
lalalaura
i gotta plan an experiment to measure the inhibitory effect of thiourea on teh hydrolysis of urea. im tryin to do a risk assesment of the experiment at the mo any ideas? would the ammonia produced be dangerous?

get some hazcards off chemistry department or google in "hazards urea", "hazards ammonia" etc.
Jack Schitt
get some hazcards off chemistry department or google in "hazards urea", "hazards ammonia" etc.

is that as or a2, because im retaking my as practical in jan and we havent got our planning exercises yet
Im doing coursework- i would dread having to do a biology practical exam :frown:
Reply 6
blackzombies
is that as or a2, because im retaking my as practical in jan and we havent got our planning exercises yet

its AS (i hav 2 do it 2) :frown:
Reply 7
lalalaura
is anyone else takin the bio practical exam in january? ive just got the planning exercise and wondered if anyone knows what u have 2 do?????

i'm doin it and am totally stuck! i dont know where 2 begin - wot am i meant to put in the introduction???
How far have u got with it? (any help greatly appreciated!) :redface:
In the intro write about the effect of competitive and non-competitive inhibitors on enzymes. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending