The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Do tell us more No Future, how exactly is Barts "No Bristol"? I'm sure you're vast experience and attendance of several different medical schools will provide a sound basis for this opinion and it will in no way be based on the invisible "Prestige table" passed around the minds of deluded parents, The Sunday Times and over-excitable cocky prefreshers. In fact, I'm sure you can come up with a dozen objective points on this. Go on, it'll be fun.
AEH
Do tell us more No Future, how exactly is Barts "No Bristol"? I'm sure you're vast experience and attendance of several different medical schools will provide a sound basis for this opinion and it will in no way be based on the invisible "Prestige table" passed around the minds of deluded parents, The Sunday Times and over-excitable cocky prefreshers. In fact, I'm sure you can come up with a dozen objective points on this. Go on, it'll be fun.

I thought he said Barts was a "no" for him, like Bristol was also a no.
^^^Yup, thats what he said. Oh wait...No Future is a she, actually :p:
Reply 43
Ah, my mistake, should have read that better. I did just try to rep you back for it but you give any more rep for 28 days after you've done it once. Remind me again in a month and I'll sort that out.
AEH
Do you mind if I ask, not that I'm about to be shouty or anything, what kind of horror stories about Barts and The London have you heard?

I've hear it's in the east end *horror*
For the record, app:tongue:lace ratios oscillate wildly from year to year (with the exception of grad which I think is fairly constant)

ps- did it for you ANT
Reply 46
Cheers man. And the East End may be a grotty ****hole, but its our grotty ****hole and I like it. Nowhere else like it in the world.
Reply 47
AEH
Nowhere else like it in the world.

indeed :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending