The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have worked for tesco since September 2012 18 hours a week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday on checkouts. I have been off work with serious back injury for 8 weeks so far and just been signed off for another 4 weeks, I have phoned my work to try to find out how long I get paid statutory sick pay for but cant get any answers as all I get told in is "we haven't got that sort of information", can anyone help me with this as I need to know to be able to get help with my rent.
Reply 21
Statutory sick pay is paid for 28 weeks.
Reply 22
Internet
Been with tesco 16yrs I'm off with depression at the moment and was wondering what sick entitlement I have.?
I have worked for tesco for 11 years this July and it is the first 3days that you don't get paid for. After the 3rd day you will get payed sick pay.
What do you mean less any paid last year??do we not get 16weeks full pay sick pay every year then? I have been with Tescos since October the 31st 1998?
I have been working for four years and last August was off for 6 weeks and used it all when does it get reimbursed
I had an accident at work where a cage I was pulling ran over my toe now my toe wasn't broken but had severe soft tissue damage and toe nail come off which is now infected I've been with Tescos for 3 yrs 6 month will I get full pay as it was an accident at work or company sick pay any advise would be helpful I am currently signed off for 2 weeks
(edited 6 years ago)
I had an accident at work where a cage I was pulling ran over my toe now my toe wasn't broken but had severe soft tissue damage and toe nail come off which is now infected I've been with Tescos for 3 yrs 6 month will I get full pay as it was an accident at work or company sick pay any advise would be helpful
tomgraham17 my son has only worked for Tesco for one month and had to have his appendix out last week. I am presuming he won't get paid at all if he hasn't been there 6 months, is that a correct assumption?
Im an usdaw rep, you will not be paid for the first 3 days of any sickness and any more than a week you will need a doctors note.
Reply 31
How many hours a week do you have to work to be entitled to Tesco sick pay??
How many weeks full sick pay do we get tom
How many weeks full sick pay do we get tom
In my opinion, as long as they provide me with some peng tesco food then i'll go for it #food

Latest

Trending

Trending