TSR WhatPulse Team

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Ok thanks, I've joined now :biggrin:
Reply 341
I joined :wink:
Reply 342
ChelseaBabe
Does that mean we have to re install or just keep pulsing as normal?? :confused:

You shouldn't have to do anything at all.
Reply 343
Princess Bouncy
I joined :wink:

Thanks. We need all the help we can get. :smile:
:eek: My thing won't pulse!! :bawling:

And I have 400,000 keystrokes - and 80,000 clicks!! :eek:
Reply 345
Moncal
Thanks. We need all the help we can get. :smile:

I just joined too.. for the hell of it <G> I have a habit of typing/clicking a lot :rolleyes:

Cheers
SW
:eek: My thing won't pulse!! :bawling:

And I have 400,000 keystrokes - and 80,000 clicks!! :eek:

How long did it take you to accumulate that?
A
I just joined too.. for the hell of it <G> I have a habit of typing/clicking a lot :rolleyes:

Cheers

Yeahh and you'll get an extra 7 keystrokes for every Cheers. (so THAT's why you do it :rolleyes: )
Reply 348
HearTheThunder
Yeahh and you'll get an extra 7 keystrokes for every Cheers. (so THAT's why you do it :rolleyes: )

LMAO :biggrin: Not quite :P
Reply 349
HearTheThunder

Well, you have a habit of getting an extra 10,000 for flooding ramroffs convo with hfdhfdjfhjff and stuff. :p: Or so he said :p:
LPK
Well, you have a habit of getting an extra 10,000 for flooding ramroffs convo with hfdhfdjfhjff and stuff. :p: Or so he said :p:

But I do that anyway with Ramroff, wouldn't you? :p:
Reply 351
HearTheThunder
But I do that anyway with Ramroff, wouldn't you? :p:

I just argue with him. It makes me feel less angry and my whatpulse count goes up by the thousands :biggrin:
LPK
I just argue with him. It makes me feel less angry and my whatpulse count goes up by the thousands :biggrin:

Vent the anger!11
Vent!!
Reply 353
I just feel really good at the moment coz i am higher than A on the whatpulse team stats :biggrin:
LPK
I just feel really good at the moment coz i am higher than A on the whatpulse team stats :biggrin:

*counts seconds*

savour them...
Reply 355
I am also higher than you :p:
LPK
I am also higher than you :p:

You joined before me AND you argue with Ramroff more.

Also, I'm proud to say my click count is relatively low :biggrin:
Reply 357
I think i joined a couple of hours earlier :dong: I argue with Ramroff more because, erm....... well i do not know, but it is still good argueing :biggrin:
LPK
I think i joined a couple of hours earlier :dong: I argue with Ramroff more because, erm....... well i do not know, but it is still good argueing :biggrin:

AND I missed several days out because I was in town and not at home typing. I secretly lead a life you know :wink:
Reply 359
Impossible :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest