The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Er, no I don't think she's that pretty but they judge it on other things aswell like talents, their personality, way they hold themselves etc...still wouldn't say no to looking like her though lol.
She could do with plucking her eyebrows. But then again I am a stickler for having good eyebrows :rolleyes:
Reply 62
Gisele is probably a favorite model..she shouldn't be really, her nose is too big, but somehow it all works.

I like Devon Aoki as well, but I haven't seen her in any big advertising campaigns lately.
Maria Dvirnik
Sasha Pivovarova
Eugenia Volodina

Plus Kate Moss + Cintia Dicker

Andrew Cooper

plus Matthias Lauridsen :smile:
Reply 64
chocolat321
A little off topic, but was wondering, if anyone else thinks that the new Miss Universe is not that pretty ?

Her pic:

pretty scary, I thought Miss Mexico was alright, but it was all a bit too tacky for me (I actually sat down and watched some of it!)
Reply 65
Anyone seen that (Russian?) girl with the HUUUGE eyes. And by huge, I mean her eyes are about the same size as my head. She's 16.
The Bachelor
If I might ask, who is that person next to her?

Looks like the newest tellytubby 0.0
Reply 67
Tabris
Anyone seen that (Russian?) girl with the HUUUGE eyes. And by huge, I mean her eyes are about the same size as my head. She's 16.

You mean Masha ?? :eek: :biggrin:
chocolat321
A little off topic, but was wondering, if anyone else thinks that the new Miss Universe is not that pretty ?

Her pic:

You think that's bad, have a look at the best Surrey has to offer

Hmmmm, someone's dad bribed the judges
Natasha Poly, the Lilys, Sasha Pivovarova (although, one more ed in UK Vogue this year and I might scream), Inguana Butane, good old Kate Moss, Jessica Stam, Karlie Kloss, Daria Werbory, Gemma Ward (Up until about 2 years ago, when she started to go downhill) to name a few

For male models: Sean O'pry (drool), Andrew Smith, Terron Wood, Fionn MacDiarmid, Ollie Edwards
All at once

erm I don't know. The girl has a fairly pretty face, but isn't slim like beauty contest winners usually are :s-smilie:
Reply 71
Vlada Roslyakova is an absolute doll.

Doutzen Kroes

My favourite female model du jour = Iekeliene Stange

There's 'pretty', and there's 'model'. A lot of models are actually pretty odd-looking

Dani Evans, who won cycle 6 of America's Next Top Model is gorgeous.

PurpleWorld
Natasha Poly, the Lilys, Sasha Pivovarova (although, one more ed in UK Vogue this year and I might scream), Inguana Butane, good old Kate Moss, Jessica Stam, Karlie Kloss, Daria Werbory, Gemma Ward (Up until about 2 years ago, when she started to go downhill) to name a few

For male models: Sean O'pry (drool), Andrew Smith, Terron Wood, Fionn MacDiarmid, Ollie Edwards

Phew, glad it isnt just me. They have gone Pivovarova crazy! She is far too like Gemma for me.
glassheart
Phew, glad it isnt just me. They have gone Pivovarova crazy! She is far too like Gemma for me.

Yeh, I love her and all, but her look (slightly alien meets doll - in a beautiful way!) is a little "old" now. She also does this thing with her eyes in eds alot which makes her look totally insane/coked out, which I find irritating
Reply 76
how do you post pics?
All at once

man the harpoons.
My favourites are Sheila, Freja and Iek. Sheila M is just beautiful, I cant get over it tbh. Freja seems to have a great personality, I didnt like her at first (in like 2005?) but she has grown on me. Iekeliene has great style in real life and has such unusual looks which is why I think shes a great model. Love those girls.
Oh my godd how could I forget Sasha and Coco

Models I dislike

Stam urgh

Gisele. Yawn. And Doutzen