The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i think that georgina sojilkovic is quite unusual looking and i love her lips!

and also, i think anna selezneva is gorgeous and her eyes are awesome:
(couldnt find a better picture of her)

i also agree with lily donaldson - she was on the front cover, back cover and inside cover of vogue this issue lol.
mathias lauridsen...

mmmmmmmdjlscksadkajs yes. :coma:
Reply 82
Mathias :love:

what about Kevin Flamme and Eddie Klint :biggrin: :love:

Reply 83
I like Lonneke, face of Ralph Lauren

glassheart
Phew, glad it isnt just me. They have gone Pivovarova crazy! She is far too like Gemma for me.

I dont like Gemma, but I think Sasha's gorgeous. However, she does have the tendency to look really possessed and ill and her face is a bit too stern sometimes. She has a gorgeous smile though. Hate her pics for Chanel with the new haircut. Much better with longer hair :yep:
*Lou*

:wink: Fitty. Where's he from?
Reply 86
studentin007
:wink: Fitty. Where's he from?

He's French :biggrin:
studentin007
She has a gorgeous smile though

Lol
Aww, thats a cute one :smile: I've never understood why she only does self portraits??
studentin007
I dont like Gemma, but I think Sasha's gorgeous. However, she does have the tendency to look really possessed and ill and her face is a bit too stern sometimes. She has a gorgeous smile though. Hate her pics for Chanel with the new haircut. Much better with longer hair :yep:

Gemma Ward is one of my favourite models haha! I think Sasha is a little lookalike in comparision!! Gemma is so...I don't know, she's very 'now', I love her alien face, and her beautiful hair. Was it two months ago in Vogue she did that theatrical shoot - WOW was all I could say.

Agree with the whole chanel thing, and hair length.
Reply 90
*Lou*
You mean Masha ?? :eek: :biggrin:

Dunno

This girl.

Her eyes are freaky :|
Reply 91
Tabris
Dunno

This girl.

Yes, Masha Tylenia (or something:biggrin: ) :biggrin:
Reply 92
Tabris
Dunno

This girl.

Lol she really is pretty scary, with those enormous eyes, pale skin tone and weird expression of the face!!

P.S..and strange ears :P

She can be cute when she's not staring into your soul:

And Curtis the male version:
Reply 94
She's just my idea of perfect:

Reply 95
I think lots of female models look a little weird, eyes far apart, funny lips, and so on but some look stunning.

I'd be really willing to get into male modelling but I have no idea what I should be doing :s-smilie:
EA-man
I think lots of female models look a little weird, eyes far apart, funny lips, and so on but some look stunning.

I'd be really willing to get into male modelling but I have no idea what I should be doing :s-smilie:

Well most of the top models get spotted but you could always contact some agencies if its something you want to persue
Reply 97
Heather Marks

Valentina Zalyaeva & Katja Schekina

Caroline Trentini
Reply 98
EA-man

Piiiiic!
Reply 99
oh my gosh how could i forget the lovely valentina z? she's soo beautiful, i love her in the ralph lauren ads!

Latest