The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have no idea either-But I can't wait to see them for the first time and see how they work and be fascinised by them:biggrin:*rather sad, I know*
Reply 2
no they are in course order code (it isnt alphabetical i dont think)

i think the emails/texts are alphabetic though
No, it is in grade order. The best grades at the top the worst at the bottom
Reply 4
Yes, it's in order of grades, and they're all on the one page. We did wonder whether subjects of the same grade were in alphabetical order of grade order, we weren't sure, but I think they go in grade order too, eg:

Mathematics - A
Biology - B
English - C
Chemistry - C
Music - C

Those aren't my results, just something I made up off the top of my head.
Reply 5
It's grade order then alphabetical order isn't it? So TheOneWho's list would have chemistry and english swapped round.
That's what I gathered from the standard grades last year, at least.
Reply 6
it was like that last year, i was thinking of when i did my int 2's/SGs two years ago and it was done in grades and then course codes but they seem to have changed that
Reply 7
Ah, well. We'll see on the day anyway. XD
I think we'll all be worrying more than about what order they come in :p:
Reply 9
I hate the first page you get. Totally pointless just here are your results blah blah blah I'm the head of the SQA it's just argh I've waited for so long I want to know already!
North
I hate the first page you get. Totally pointless just here are your results blah blah blah I'm the head of the SQA it's just argh I've waited for so long I want to know already!

SOOOOOOOOOOO true:woo:
malsi101
I have no idea either-But I can't wait to see them for the first time and see how they work and be fascinised by them:biggrin:*rather sad, I know*

Honestly when they come its the grades you will care about not how they are presented :smile:
Reply 12
unconvinced
Honestly when they come its the grades you will care about not how they are presented :smile:

Lol, I know-I aint fussed about how they are presented!!! I wasn't the OP of this thread:p:

Like you said, Its more so the grades thats important:yep: . woop:biggrin:
Reply 13
Meteorshower
I think we'll all be worrying more than about what order they come in :p:

Everything is so technically thought of on this board. :biggrin:
Cerulean
Everything is so technically thought of on this board. :biggrin:

I can just imagine someone opening their results...

"hmm, 5 A's..... OH MY GOD, A SPELLING MISTAKE!!!! THE BASTARDS!!!!"
Reply 15
Meteorshower
I can just imagine someone opening their results...

"hmm, 5 A's..... OH MY GOD, A SPELLING MISTAKE!!!! THE BASTARDS!!!!"

:laughing: Front page news (well, here anyway).
Cerulean
:laughing: Front page news (well, here anyway).

Haha yeah

"the standard of qualifications authorities is appaling, they are practically advocating poor spelling! It's no wonder society today is full of benefits claiming effiminate emo chavs"

Then there will be someone replying

"you only got 5 A's?"

Latest

Trending

Trending