The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi there!

I live just outside Glasgow and although I am not a student at Strathclyde University I know a
little about it as I have a friend who studied there.

The campus is based in Glasgow City Centre and is easily accessible by public transport. It has a
very good reputation, offers a wide variety of interesting courses and has a wonderful multi-story
student union!

Glasgow itself is a welcoming city, and is no more expensive than any other city in the UK. If you
decide to make the trip out here, I promise that you'll have a fantastic time (academically and
socially) - the only negative point would be the traditionally unpredictable Scottish weather!

Take care and good luck! Colette

"Stefania Parini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> Hello! I need a bit of help from some of you! I'm Italian and I've been selected to spend nine[/q1]
[q1]> months in Glasgow Strathclyde university, is there somebody who can tell me something about it? I[/q1]
[q1]> have to decide before the 10th of June whether to leave or not...just another thing: is Glasgow a[/q1]
[q1]> very expensive city? Thank you very much![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> --[/q1]
[q1]> Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG[/q1]
Reply 2
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:45:52 +0100, "Colette McCabe" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>Hi there![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>I live just outside Glasgow and although I am not a student at Strathclyde University I know a[/q1]
[q1]>little about it as I have a friend who studied there.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>The campus is based in Glasgow City Centre and is easily accessible by public transport. It has a[/q1]
[q1]>very good reputation, offers a wide variety of interesting courses and has a wonderful multi-story[/q1]
[q1]>student union![/q1]

And infinitely better felt on the pool tables than gla.ac.uk. Which should be enough to make
anyone's mind up.

[q1]>Glasgow itself is a welcoming city, and is no more expensive than any other city in the UK. If you[/q1]
[q1]>decide to make the trip out here, I promise that you'll have a fantastic time (academically and[/q1]
[q1]>socially) - the only negative point would be the traditionally unpredictable Scottish weather![/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Take care and good luck! Colette[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>"Stefania Parini" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
[q1]>news:[email protected]...[/q1]
[q2]>> Hello! I need a bit of help from some of you! I'm Italian and I've been selected to spend nine[/q2]
[q2]>> months in Glasgow Strathclyde university, is there somebody who can tell me something about it? I[/q2]
[q2]>> have to decide before the 10th of June whether to leave or not...just another thing: is Glasgow a[/q2]
[q2]>> very expensive city? Thank you very much![/q2]
[q2]>>[/q2]

Oh, too late.

nerkul

Latest

Trending

Trending