The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think you have missed my post - post 17 i have attached a copy of my GCSE certificate :biggrin:
Rob 07
I think you have missed my post - post 17 i have attached a copy of my GCSE certificate :biggrin:

True..whilst I was searching for one you posted that. You beat me to it. Oh well...
Haha, GCSE certificates! Love the heat sensitive spot.

I was playing with it for ages after results day, and in the end, I think I deactivated it by using it too much. Had to stick it in the fridge :biggrin:
Toiletpaper8
Haha, GCSE certificates! Love the heat sensitive spot.

I was playing with it for ages after results day, and in the end, I think I deactivated it by using it too much. Had to stick it in the fridge :biggrin:

:s-smilie:
Reply 24
Here we go:

Spoiler

Everyone has a scanner except me lol :frown:
Reply 26
piece_by_piece
If you cared to look a bit further down the forum, you'd see that there is another thread on this topic where TSR users have kindly uploaded their certifcates for us to see.

Can you provde a link please? Thanks!
Reply 28
Does anyone have an Edexcel GCSE certificate?
I don't do any AQA or OCR subjects :P

There is actually a crucial difference between the two threads so it wasnt unreasonable to post this thread.
Sarah_Andrews
Does anyone have an Edexcel GCSE certificate?
I don't do any AQA or OCR subjects :P

My post, previous page, bottom.
Reply 31
i was given my GCSE grades on a napkin. but listening to what all you people have said, i don't think that was right:frown:
Reply 32
Has anyone got an edexcel certificate for Science single and maths, as those are the ones i have done with edexcel. Thanks
has any one got the ccea one please?
Reply 34
anyoneee
Sarah_Andrews
anyoneee

every single edexel subject has the same edexcel certificate layout if you look on the first page of this topic then you will see a edexcel cerifticate
Reply 36
Theres got to be someone with a Science GCSE Edexcel certificate? ah we have to wait ages for ours

Latest