The Student Room Group
Reply 1
get to the back of the queue!
For Sainsbury's you generally apply online even though I have just got 2 sainsbury's jobs in different stores ithis week, neither of which i got through their annoying online application process. But that's your best bet. It pays about £5.70 and hour and goes up by a grand total of 16p after so many months lol. You could make a new CV and send it to all those 3 stores though and see if they respond to that the second time round.
Reply 3
bam
Hey i am 18 yrs old i really need a job i've been givern my cvs everywhere for last to 2 years and no one has replied.

I would like to work in tescos, sainsburys' or argos do you guys know how i can get these jobs.

PS: How much do they pay?
:confused:

I Work For Tesco, And I Basically Got The Job By Handing In A CV And Then They Posted Me An Application Form, But You Can Just Ask At Customer Services Normally And They Will Give You One. Fill It In And You *Should* Get A Reply From Them Saying Whether They Will Consider You For A Job Either Now Or When One Becomes Available.

Pay In Tesco Starts Off At £5 An Hour (This Is From When I Started About A Year Ago) And Then You Get A Pay Rise After 3 Months, 6 Months And One Year. You Also Get Your Discount Card Now After 6 Months Instead Of Having To Wait A Whole Year (Like I Did, And Then As Soon As I'd Been There A Year They Started Giving Them Out Sooner! Grr!)

Hope That Helps

Latest

Trending

Trending