The Student Room Group
Reply 1
all i know (as far as i can gather from lex) is that all the pullage goes on at unique at life on tuesdays (or is it thursdays?). Personally I dont know any gay couples here in cam, but i know plenty of gay people.
Reply 2
Willa
all i know (as far as i can gather from lex) is that all the pullage goes on at unique at life on tuesdays (or is it thursdays?). Personally I dont know any gay couples here in cam, but i know plenty of gay people.

what's unique at life?
Reply 3
life is one of the clubs here......and i believe that unique is their lbgt event every week
Reply 4
Willa

I think I only know one gay couple, and I only actually know one of them (because he went to my school) and I think he's still co-chair of LBG Cambridge so is fairly high profile I guess. There was a ruckus in Varsity about the Maypole last year when the barman asked them to stop being affectionate to each other essentially. I've been told that the ruckus was mainly undeserved and it was all a bit out of proportion due to the student politics of it all though.

A.
Reply 5
There are no couples in my year at Clare. Although an awful lot of pulling seems to go on (alas not with me).
Reply 6
And yes, unique @ life seems to be a bit of a pullfest. I'm sure you'll go at least once. It's a very fun night :smile:
Reply 7
The longest running couple in our year (well, one half in my year) is a gay one :smile: Nearly everyone else who started going out early last year has crashed and burned.
Reply 8
Helenia
The longest running couple in our year (well, one half in my year) is a gay one :smile: Nearly everyone else who started going out early last year has crashed and burned.

who's this?
scared_newbie
are there many gay couples at cambridge uni?

Well I for one plan to be in one if I get there in '05. :biggrin:

Or were you just speaking in bloke-terms?

ZarathustraX
scared_newbie
what's unique at life?

Life is AWFUL. I live in Cambridge and have done all my life.. Life.. oh no.
Reply 11
Tonight Matthew
Life is AWFUL. I live in Cambridge and have done all my life.. Life.. oh no.

But as cambridge goes ...
Reply 12
One of my friends is apparently going out with someone, but as it's barely been a week, I can't really call them a couple...yet:smile:

PS: SORRY again lex:smile:
Reply 13
I agree ! nice comment
Reply 14
visesh

PS: SORRY again lex:smile:

lol it's fine

Latest

Trending

Trending