The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"results opened without students permission - read all out the resulting massacre!"
Reply 61
ChocolateEyes
I did but I prefer the letter :smile: Im a geek like that:tongue:

I'll be the first to lay hands n it don't you worry :smile:

I'm getting it be email, don't have the balls to get it though text when you're not expecting it. I'd probably give myself paper cuts opening the letter and when I do open it I'd be shuffling though the sheets of paper screaming 'WHERE IS IT! I DON'T CARE WHAT I GOT FOR STANDARD GRADE!'
:smile: I refuse to come on here till I have mine, then you can all console me :P
ChocolateEyes
:smile: I refuse to come on here till I have mine, then you can all console me :P

"oh, i'm so sorry to hear you've got brilliant results, that must be such a bummer" :p:
Meteorshower
"oh, i'm so sorry to hear you've got brilliant results, that must be such a bummer" :p:

haha, i wish, mr is gonna get 5As :p:
ChocolateEyes
haha, i wish, mr is gonna get 5As :p:

Hey, that's what I want to get :p: I would definitely not be surprised if my English was a B, i would be more surprised but not totally shocked if Music was a B. You have had similar results to me in the past with highers (not 99% though :p:) so there's nothing to suggest we wont do equally well.
Reply 66
Meteorshower
Hey, that's what I want to get :p: I would definitely not be surprised if my English was a B, i would be more surprised but not totally shocked if Music was a B. You have had similar results to me in the past with highers (not 99% though :p:) so there's nothing to suggest we wont do equally well.

ok now the sheer nervs have set in its monday morning its 10 past 3 am and i cant sleep anyone else fancy playing kill the postie if he isnt here at 6am on tuesday morning? ----> :rant: theres me if my exam results are late
Well you should have registered to get them sent by text or email. Then you'd know when they were going to arrive. Anyway, I hope you get what you want.

SAM
Reply 68
i have registered for text and email but still like to maul the postman its fun when he sees the look on your face when hes tryin to sneek in the close without you seein him

Latest

Trending

Trending