The Student Room Group
Yes.

http://www.ucas.com/students/startapplication/apply09/choices/
You can apply to a maximum of:
[...]
* One course at either Oxford University or University of Cambridge (unless you already have a degree or will have gained a degree before September of this cycle in which case you can apply to both).
Reply 2
im so academic

you cannot apply for both oxford/cambridge

That is definitely true.

you can't put more than 2 from oxford

When I went on an open day, I was told this. But I didn't know it before, so it may need verifying. I would imagine it's pretty much the same in Cambridge as well.
im so academic
you can't put more than 2 from oxford
you can't put more than 2 from cambridge

You can't put more than one.
Reply 4
ONE course from ONE of oxford or cambridge.
Yes, it's true.. but how hard would it have been to actually use the search function? This question gets asked pretty often.
oh no...not so academic again... As the previous posts have written.
Reply 7
Oh my God when will the OP quit posting stupid questions like this. THERE'S THIS THING CALLED GOOGLE, USE IT. FAILING THAT - THE SEARCH BOX.
I should like to reinforce my bewilderment that someone [ie. the OP] without even the slightest grasp of how to use punctuation correctly is even considering applying to either of the institutions that he mentioned.
What a ****. Just look at some of his other posts, you'll see what I mean.
Reply 8
sadie-kiki
Oh my God when will the OP quit posting stupid questions like this. THERE'S THIS THING CALLED GOOGLE, USE IT. FAILING THAT - THE SEARCH BOX.
I should like to reinforce my bewilderment that someone [ie. the OP] without even the slightest grasp of how to use punctuation correctly is even considering applying to either of the institutions that he mentioned.
What a ****. Just look at some of his other posts, you'll see what I mean.

ditto

Latest

Trending

Trending