The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Didn't know Cherry was a real name... :confused:
zip it123
uwill get into girton...is it even in cambridge?

No. Hopefully (for your sake) you will be pooled...

I applied to Girton and the bastards actually took me - now I have 7, 14 or 21 miles a day to cycle depending on lecture/supervision times.. :mad:
lessthanthree
ah, but I bet you've got nice legs.

Steady. He's too old for you. :tongue:
lessthanthree
I meant from the cycling

Uh-huh

maneater
He'd choose me anyway. :wink:
Ancient
Because you don't have to put up with al the riffraff and tourists in the centre.

Seriously its 10 mins bike ride, not exactly that far.

Even Dan, for his highly embellished tales of super sportiness and uber fitness, has never claimed to have done it in that time!

And on the way back I think a min of 20 mins (about 25 for me!) is more likely!
Reply 26
polthegael
No. Hopefully (for your sake) you will be pooled...

I applied to Girton and the bastards actually took me - now I have 7, 14 or 21 miles a day to cycle depending on lecture/supervision times.. :mad:

A fellow CompSci in my college was interviewed by Girton and got pooled to Pembroke... Only if that had happened to you.... I'm rather happy now that it didn't happen...
Girls... I'm sure we can all go on college crawls next year when you get in! I think all the ex-first-years will be all mature and not into it anymore :frown:

Saying that, I met some great second years last night at a house party on the Girton Road :smile:
Camford
A fellow CompSci in my college was interviewed by Girton and got pooled to Pembroke... Only if that had happened to you.... I'm rather happy now that it didn't happen...

So what is it you do Shuai...? English, I'd say... :tongue:
I hope Girton lets in some plump girls next year... Everyone is sooooo skinny here :frown: Damn cycling! :rolleyes:

What subject is everyone doing and when are your interviews?
Reply 30
polthegael
So what is it you do Shuai...? English, I'd say... :tongue:

I'm doing a degree in salad making, and you knew it. I'm really disappointed in you this time Pol. Is your memory loss due to drinking or old age? :tongue:
Good luck - you have probably more chance of getting in here than anywhere else... We have 11 out of Cambridge's 62 vets this year!
Camford
I'm doing a degree in salad making, and you knew it. I'm really disappointed in you this time Pol. Is your memory loss due to drinking or old age? :tongue:

Right now... Drinking I'd say... I still feel a bit drunk from last night! Absinth rocks!
Reply 33
polthegael
Right now... Drinking I'd say... I still feel a bit drunk from last night! Absinth rocks!

Good for you man...

I only wish I could be bothered to get up and drink...
Camford
Good for you man...

I only wish I could be bothered to get up and drink...

I'll go to Pembroke before Tit Hall to get you if you want... Then we can go get wasted!
Reply 35
polthegael
I'll go to Pembroke before Tit Hall to get you if you want... Then we can go get wasted!

I'd rather not... Or there will be trouble in Sidney Sainsbury's next Wenesday...
Reply 36
I'm going to go back to my work... I have some nasty enthical issues I need to deal with...
Economics 15th Dec.
polthegael
Even Dan, for his highly embellished tales of super sportiness and uber fitness, has never claimed to have done it in that time!

And on the way back I think a min of 20 mins (about 25 for me!) is more likely!

Ah i see dear Pol got here before me. Hi guys i'm at Girton doing Vet Med. Its a lovely place so come here plus you get to seriously lose weight. Oh and Pol, i've done Girton to town in 8 minutes but that's because i was seriously late and it was a Chivers lecture and he's awfully b*tchy about people being late even from Girton but i don't recommend doing it all the time as you will die after 3 or 4 days of that. 10 to 12 mins is normal really. Good luck to all prospective Girtonites, especially Hawk and lessthanthree as you are vets. You never know, i could be you college dad next year. Scary huh? :smile:

Dan
Reply 39
Camford
I'd rather not... Or there will be trouble in Sidney Sainsbury's next Wenesday...

*wakes up* eh? what? u guys are coming to our bar? *feels so privileged*

Latest

Trending

Trending