Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Liverpool F.C. Society III

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pepe :love:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not convinced so far today, we seem so poor defensively, we seem unable to deal with things, and arn't closing them down enough...
    We're looking decent going forward though
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's simple really, no ones picking up play. Alonso's trying but you can't expect him to be immense at passing AND annihilating everyone... that's Masch's job. We just need Masch on the pitch

EDIT:

**** first half. Bring on Babel to spicen it up.

Also, haven't seen Gerrard at all. I've seen him track a few players back a couple of times, in an attempt of sandwhiching a Leige player. Other than that - no idea.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Shocking.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    Shocking.
    Don't fret, I'm sure a dodgy decision sometime late in the game will still see you through :p:. But yep, you've played awful.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG did you hear that sky sports pundit, forgot his name, Paul something (not Merson).

He said that Liverpool were playing narrow, but he doesn't know whether Liverpool had enough quality on the bench; he said he doesn't know if Cavalieri has the quality to come on and change the game. That pissed me off no-end, do your homework!!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    OMG did you hear that sky sports pundit, forgot his name, Paul something (not Merson).

He said that Liverpool were playing narrow, but he doesn't know whether Liverpool had enough quality on the bench; he said he doesn't know if Cavalieri has the quality to come on and change the game. That pissed me off no-end, do your homework!!!
    What, you haven't heard? He's the top goal scoring keeper in the Brazilian league :indiff:

What a stupid ****.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)

:rofl:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Extra time... who expected this? :indiff:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    We should have tbh. Liege were excellent in their own backyard, and we've been poor in all our competitive games so far this season.

Although, I must admit, I did think we would step it up and get the job done :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably pull through here somehow. But I do have to say I'm relieved Arsenal got Twente and you ended up with this bunch, they seem **** hot.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _MaLc_)
    Extra time... who expected this? :indiff:
    I did :proud:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    We just haven't been up to standard tonight.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    4 minutes before pens
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy t. He's still **** though.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

damn :p:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    1-0 :indiff:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    ah ****ing jammy bastards
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Kuyt - most important player in Liverpools recent history

Fact
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The Dutch connection saved you guys there :cool:
Updated: July 2, 2009
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.