The Student Room Group

Exam results day help and clearing etc!! ASAP plz

I am going to be on holiday when our A-level exam results come out.
So i have wrote the school a letter showing them that my parents will collect them.

So just a few questions really, as i have got to leave a list for them, of what to do on the day.

I have asked them to get the guardian early morning and look at the univeristys around my area, for spaces on courses. and i am going to ring them at 8.30 to see whats about.

Then i have said i will ring them about 9.30 to see my results.

What i would like to know is, if i get the points i need, will i automaticaly be on the course, or will i have to ring them up and ask?

If i dont get the grades, i will have to go through clearing from turkey.

My fault so its not going to be cheap.

Is clearing just where i ring unis asking if i can get on certain courses? and tell them my grades?

Many thanks

P.S theres probaly some more questions i need to ask, so will ask when i think of them:s-smilie:
If you meet your offer, you will automatically accepted by your Firm, I'm fairly sure this is the same with your Insurance.
Reply 2
Read the clearing guide on the wiki.

And you should be getting the independent, not the guardian.

:clip:
Reply 3
Hmmm thanks

Could anyone tell me what i should do and what i need to succesfuly get into uni, either thru clearing etc ?
SO i will need Uni number
Exam results
ring home alot
get parents to collect reults and buy independence
Reply 4
penkwolf
Hmmm thanks

Could anyone tell me what i should do and what i need to succesfuly get into uni, either thru clearing etc ?
Exam results
ring home alot
As has already been pointed out, all of these issues are covered in Juno's posts in the stickied Clearing thread at the top of this forum. The same information is also available in the Wiki.
Reply 5
I dont think you can buy independence:wink:
penkwolf
Hmmm thanks

Exam results
ring home alot

You could go to a internet cafe and check for vacanies on the ucas site too and find key numbers from there as you may be ringing unis up to ask for a place.

Latest

Trending

Trending