The Student Room Group

MathsWatch

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by New Username
Hey Guys :smile:

I've just done my GCSE and waiting for my results.

To revise for maths, I used a CD called MathsWatch, it was really useful. All I had to do was just sit in front of the computer and watch clips, I always found revision by books rather boring.

I am hoping to do Further Maths next year, all thanks to this CD :biggrin:

I got a few question:

a) Do these guys make MathsWatch for As/A2 level?
b) if not, is there anything similar which I can use to revise?

Thanks in Advance :wink:

http://examsolutions.co.uk/ fantastic for AS Maths :smile:
And no, MathsWatch is only for GCSE (I was sad, too) :frown:
Reply 21

To revise for maths, I used a CD called MathsWatch, it was really useful. All I had to do was just sit in front of the computer and watch clips, I always found revision by books rather boring.

I got a few question:

Ehmm...I am doing my maths foundation early...but i cant seem to buy the maths watch ks4 cd online they only let schools buy it! How did you get it???:confused:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22

Original post by Sine
I bought the CD for £1 from my school and the worksheets for free from their website with a password they provided.

Hey i am in year 8 and I am doing my maths gcse foundation papers early...anyways i really want to do well in it..in class we use the mymaths cd and it really helps me so i went on their website to "place an order" but only school's seem to be aloud to order the ks4 cd....how did u get it of the school and how was the pass word provided??? Please help!!!!!!!!
Reply 23

Hi. Im re-doing my maths gcse and would really like to get hold off a maths watch dvd higher. Is there anybody not using there's or who could get me a copy, as due to not being in School I cannot purchase one individually- only supplied to schools. The downloads are not security protected aswell so only hope is purchasing an orignal copy from somebody??

Thanks xxx

I got a few question:

I got a few question:

If you prefer to revise like this instead of reading books, don't have high hopes for further...
Reply 25
Original post by ElMoro

Hi. Im re-doing my maths gcse and would really like to get hold off a maths watch dvd higher. Is there anybody not using there's or who could get me a copy, as due to not being in School I cannot purchase one individually- only supplied to schools. The downloads are not security protected aswell so only hope is purchasing an orignal copy from somebody??

Thanks xxx

Original post by ElMoro
I guess I'm the only person who thought MathsWatch was a bit rubbish. Waste of a pound if you ask me... >.>
Reply 26
Original post by Legen...dary!!

Thanks xxx

Original post by Legen...dary!!
If you prefer to revise like this instead of reading books, don't have high hopes for further...
Reply 27
Original post by FireySiSi

Thanks xxx

Original post by FireySiSi
http://examsolutions.co.uk/ fantastic for AS Maths :smile:
And no, MathsWatch is only for GCSE (I was sad, too) :frown:
Reply 28
Original post by schase

Thanks xxx

Sorry, I did my GCSE two years ago and gave it to a friend last year. Sorry. :frown:
Reply 29
MATHSWATCH IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY A* IN MATHS GCSE (I WAS ON A B/C BEFORE THEN) EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT :gthumb:
Reply 30
Might be a bit off-topic but if you like videos then this guy called PatrickJMT has a Youtube channel which covers a lot of stuff from maths and further maths A level. I only had the chance to watch a few videos but he is really good at explaining things.

http://www.youtube.com/user/patrickJMT
I've been trying to log in to maths watch for ages now and it won't seem to work
CentreID: (school)
Username: ( first letter if first name and first 4 letters of last name )
Password:frown:first two letters of last name and student ID)

I don't know where I'm going wrong!

HELP ME. I HAVE A TEST IN 2 DAYS
can someone give me their school details for mathswatch please really badly need it thx
Reply 33
stupid boy
Can someone give me their login so I can access it please. I just found out about it and I am guessing I kind of need it to do well in my next test. Can anyone give me their login? Thanks
Can someone give me their login so I can access it please. I just found out about it and I am guessing I kind of need it to do well in my next test. Can anyone give me their login? Thanks
Original post by BrokenToe1
I can give you a download link to mine, just download it and it should work, it's a pretty big file though.

Link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0NHL46meQP_N2d1SmxEcEdrOXc&usp=sharing (download the whole folder including every file)
sad ****s
Reply 38
Dont be rude
Reply 39
well done is gcse easy thanks

Quick Reply

Latest