Reply 40

BRUNEL UNIVERSITY HIGH STREET :wink:

CLEAVLAND ROAD

Source : not mine ,,, found on net longtime ago before comming 2 brunel
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
What is the quality of the items Brunel provides in Halls?
The quilts for example, are they warm enough, or are they the very thin, very cheap type that never seems to give you any warmth unless you put 2 blankets on top?
Well obviously can't tell for the new halls. But my halls were often too warm and i rarely used the heater. Even in the winter. But if your on the bottom floor its probably going to be a bit colder than if you were higher up.
No, I'm a girl, girls don't get ground floor.
I just wondered whether I should bother buying one or if the one they provide is good enough. I like fluffy, warm quilts!
Reply 44
No , you do not need any extra blanket ,,,, London is the warmest place in uk ,,, I rarely use the heater ,,, Maybe Í like 2 use sometimes 4 fun loool ,, I mean that you will not freeze 2 death if u didnt use it !! Close the windows and the room will be warm.

I remeber i got really cold once or twice ,,, 2 Sum up >> blankets are thick enough ><
Reply 45
An updated list of Isambard complex halls names, arranged in alphabatical order.
Sorry, I do not have any info abt matching block letter with the names below !

These are 18 buildings >> 17 is for accomm. and one includes dance studio & coffee shop

Brian Winstanley
Central
Concourse
David Neave
East Hall
George Shipp
Maurice Kogan
Meadow
Michael Bevis
North
Runnymede
Shoreditch
South
Stephen Bragg
Syd Urry
Toad Hall
Trevor Slater
West
Dance studio & coffee shop... hehehe...

Still no news about the bathroom size though:frown:

Que sera, sera.
Reply 47
Brunel Accommodation Office has updates its website. They will add their own video soon !! I hope so ,, This pic is taken from their site for Isambard kitchen!!looooooooooool

Isambard Flats looks GREAT !!

Source : http://www.brunel.ac.uk/life/accommodation/residences/isambard
Wow, I'm glad that they've finally updated something in their site. By the way, no bedroom pics are posted :mad: Bedroom and bathroom are what I'm so concerned now.
Reply 49
I've got permission to film in there, but unfortunately my camera is bust; as soon as it's fixed I'll get it done and upload the vid...
Reply 50
I hope sooo Sam ,,,,, we need at least some pix of the rooms !
samtv1
I've got permission to film in there, but unfortunately my camera is bust; as soon as it's fixed I'll get it done and upload the vid...

:biggrin: Love to hear that! I'll be waiting for that as one of your VDO fans!!! :proud: Thanks samtv and also spikoi for the helpful update :biggrin:
Thanks spikoi and sam!

The kithcens look GREAT!!!
WOW, those kitchens are gorgeous. Im sure the bedrooms and bathrooms will be just as good a standard! A dance studio ehh............ YOGA TIME!!!
Reply 54
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!

There is a video uploaded on brunel accomm site !! It is not working with me !
Can someone else try it ??

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/life/accommodation/video
It worked fine for me -just finished watching it! Thanks for the info.

It doesn't say much though, It has some bathroom footage but doesn't say from where, so it could be either Bishop or Ismabard, but I think that Isambards bathrooms -if it wasn't them that the video showed- won't be any different.

Other than that it advertises the accomodation office, the security etc...

Some footage of the beds worried me a bit though... They look like the beds they have in the army! The ones with the iron legs you can fold... Are these things comfortable and strong enough???
Reply 56
!!!!!!!!!!! its is not working fine 4 me !!!
I NEED HELP ! is there anyway that u cam download and share it with me !
Sorry, don't know much of the pc technical part.... I don't think you can download it. Try from another pc?

But I'm telling you it's not worth the fuss... Nothing you haven't seen already
Reply 59
oh nooo ,,,, I dunu why oonly me !! looool

Latest

Trending

Trending