De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
groovyangel2008
yehh i am alsoo nervouss:s-smilie:
i haven't heard anything about accomodation either..when did u send your form off?
i havee no idea when we have to move in...and i haven't recieved anything about the course through the post.. i really just want to know ASAP because i need to sort out what stuff to buy..

I sent it on the day after we got our results. I'm a bit iffy because I changed course a few weeks ago and on the accommodation forms I wrote my old course :s-smilie: .
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
.:Kiiim:.
I sent it on the day after we got our results. I'm a bit iffy because I changed course a few weeks ago and on the accommodation forms I wrote my old course :s-smilie: .

It won't make a difference, I promise :smile:
Reply 22
Reply 24
hey kiiim im going to be in your courseand i havent received anything except accomodation, i dont know what to buy
Reply 25
is anyone else STILL waiting to hear about accomodation? or is it just me.. =/
i am still waiting alsoo! i have a feeling we will be living in mary gee because that's what most people are getting noww! what are you studying asian_doll?
Reply 27
biochemistry, but im gona see if they let me transfer to med biochem when i get there, cos i wanted to do medicine after.. which is mary gee? what do u think the chances of getting an ensuite are?
im doin medical biochemistry asian_doll!
im think chances are very slim to get an ensuite. im just hoping for a wash basin now!
mary gee is quite near the uni, im nt sure wat it is like because i didn't go to see it!
Reply 29
mary gee is a bit yucky! tbh :frown: sorry
Reply 30
oh great! =( yeh i havent been to see the accommo either, so i guess we've just gotta hope 4 the best! when are u guys planning on moving in? the saturday or the sunday?
the sunday i think. ahhh i really dont wanna get mary gee:frown::frown: mehhh
Reply 32
lol saaame..
Reply 33
if u do get mary gee theres a thread here somewhere of if u wanna swap cos some ppl rele dont want catered mayb try that!
Reply 34
i got my accommodation! nixon court block c, anyone else got theres?
Reply 35
awww nixon is awesome! i transfered 2 nixon after 2 terms at beaumont. dont worry the no frshers there! there will b loads i promise! they always run out of accomodation in oadby n put loads of ppl there!
Reply 36
where is everyone else staying? and is there anyone else doing biochemistry??
Reply 37
hi, im doing the biological sciences, physiology and pharmacology I cant find anyone else that is doing it! do you know when we get info about freshers and the course?
hey i am doing biological sciences(genetics) :yep: .... staying in John Foster Croft :woo: ..........
denula do Medical Sciences and Biological Sciences have the same 1st year ? and can you switch between the two ?
Reply 39
denula
anyone doing the following courses:
medical biochemistry
medical genetics
medical physiology
biological sciences?
u should join up to the society at the freshers fair! :biggrin:

What does the society do?? What have you got planned for freshers??
:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending