The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Maths June 2008 Mark Schemes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
has anyone got the mark scheme to the 2008 higher tier maths paper? I've got the paper but not the answers and I'm stuck on the last question.
Maybe look at the first post?
This Thread is GREAT thanks
Reply 83
Anyone got the mark schemes?
Reply 84
the links to the mark schemes don't work anymore

anyone have any alternatives?
Reply 85
hey, i was wondering if you have the November 2008 paper and mark schemes? Thanks
Reply 86
paper 3&4 Higher :]
Reply 87
papers 3&4 higher?
Reply 88
Anyone have a mark scheme to the gcse higher maths 08 papers so I can check the answers please. Thanks
Reply 89
the maths papers you sent at the beginning were for a different exam to the one i'm doing. we're doing the 1 hour and 10 minutes exam in june - i don't understand why there are so many different edexcel maths exams with different timings. its confusing :s-smilie:
lozz2601
Maybe look at the first post?

You do realise that the links aren't working.:s-smilie:
Yearforever
You do realise that the links aren't working.:s-smilie:

Ahh, but they might well have been three months ago when I posted.....
Reply 92
sfe
moss123
sfe

Huh???....ur random:s-smilie:
TheEd
For all those interested in looking at the June 2008 Edexcel Maths Mark Schemes you'll be glad to know I've just found them.

Non-Calculator Paper Foundation Tier

Calculator Paper Foundation Tier

Non-Calculator Paper Higher Tier

Calculator Paper Higher Tier

Happy viewing!

:mad: I don't think it works anymore, it says confidential page or something, is there any way you could send the calculator mark scheme to me pweeease :smile:
Yeah, If anyone could find a link that works for the Higher Tier mark schemes, Would be much appreciated.

(:
Reply 96
does anybody have it
Reply 97
This is how u get:

enter this in to the address bar: "http://eiewebvip.edexcel.org.uk/Reports/Confidential%20Documents/"

then add: "/<year><month>" so for june 2008 enter "/0806"

then add "/<qualification code>_<paper number>_<que/rms(mark scheme)>_<year,month,date>", so for maths markscheme add "/5540H_3H_rms_20080814"

you can the details on subject code and dates on the main edexcel website
Reply 98
this method does not work
Reply 99
Well you need to know what the qualification code is so for Mathematics: 5540H and date is the date that the exam was set so June 2008 for Maths 3H: 20080531

For Markschemes, you need to use the results day date

Quick Reply