Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Online Results

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I registereD to get my results online a while back, and they told me that in early July I'd get my username and password in an email sent to me...but i didn't

Just wanna know if everyone here had theirs sent to them yet?

thanx

Spoiler:
    Show
    This was the email
    Thank you for registering for Edexcel's online results service. This August you will be able to see your results for your Edexcel examinations online by logging in to the online results site.
    In early July you'll get another email from Edexcel that will contain your login username and password. You must make sure that your email address is still active then or you will not receive your details and you will not be able to login in August.
    Good luck with all of your exams and look out for the next email from Edexcel in July.
    The online results team at Edexcel.
    PS - Please don't reply to this email. For more information on this service and for helpful tips on exams generally visit www.examzone.co.uk
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've had mine sent to me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i read up about them just now, apparently the school had to ask for a pin for you.
    mine didn't do anything like this, is it possible to apply now and get one, without going through my school?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    And also, can you get results for other exam boards online?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had my username and password yet either despite registering my pin a while back
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyarian)
    i read up about them just now, apparently the school had to ask for a pin for you.
    mine didn't do anything like this, is it possible to apply now and get one, without going through my school?

No, the school have to give you a card.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OL1V3R)
    And also, can you get results for other exam boards online?
    No, apparently you can get OCR to text you your A-Level results though.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n_251)
    I haven't had my username and password yet either despite registering my pin a while back
    Apparently Edexcel have been unable to cope with the surge in demand for the online system, and it says on the myspace page that the remaining passwords will be sent out between 1st & 4th August.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    Apparently Edexcel have been unable to cope with the surge in demand for the online system, and it says on the myspace page that the remaining passwords will be sent out between 1st & 4th August.
    that'll be me then

i got my pin etc. from school on that little card, and registered it and that's when they told me they'll contact me in early july...

but i guess, it'll happen soon
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    Edexcel are on myspace?!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No doubt relationship: single
    *Shudder at results talk*
    But thank goodness I found this topic, guess I'm one of the late receivers as well...didn't register as quickly as I could've...good to know though, was beginning to panic a bit (god knows why)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's already 2 threads on this...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 6, 2008
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.