The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
Me too...

I was wondering also whether it was a really competitive course or not as the entry grades are ABB.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
It is respected, although not on the same level as Politics at UCl proper, for obvious reasons. I've done a politics module at SSEES, and tbh, lecturers weren't shocking, but their accents really hindered what they were trying to say. So in the end i just self taught myself politics by cramming through the text book. Do not misunderstand me, the people are nice and if you want to know about politics in CEE then go for it. But it is not a substitute for Politics.

The competition for PEES and EBEES (both ABB) is, as you might have guessed, is very fierce as people who aren't expected to get into Econonics or Politics proper look at UCL prospectus and see a similar course but only asking for ABB. so they naturally apply there.

To be considered you'll need to be predicted atleast AAB, and really impress them during your interview.

hope this helps
Reply 3
It does, very much so. I might apply for LSE's Social Policy with Government, instead. (It looks very interesting, and is BBB. Although LSE is fiercly competitive too...)

Thank you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending