The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was non-income assessed as well.

I filled in the standard form:-

http://www.nhspa.gov.uk/sgu/Forms/0809/PSM1(New_Deg)Sept-08v2.pdf

There are some sections you don't need to fill in as non-income assessed.
Reply 2
Cheers.
Reply 3
i thought that medics arent entitled to this (only physio, radiography, nursing, etc) :confused:
Reply 4
malaz_197
i thought that medics arent entitled to this (only physio, radiography, nursing, etc) :confused:
Fifth (and sixth) years are.
Reply 5
And 2nd/3rd/4th years on the GEP course.
Reply 6
and 7th (if i ever get there!)
Not sure if anyone will know this but that non income assessed bursary for the later years, can only UK citizens apply for that?
hijacking the thread here..

but is there a closing date for the bursary applications?? I got sent my form a few weeks ago..and still havn't sent it off..
Reply 9
anna_spanner89
hijacking the thread here..

but is there a closing date for the bursary applications?? I got sent my form a few weeks ago..and still havn't sent it off..
31st July for us. :redface:
Renal

damn...im leaving everything late this year. Does that apply to NHS wales...hmm, i really should get my arse together with finance lol
Reply 11
Haven't a clue.

The letter I got said the 31st but their website sayys that you can apply any time but that they can't guarantee getting it processed before we start.
Last year I sent my form off at the start of September and got my bursary (all £112 of it) by the end of September. This year, I sent the form off months ago and haven't heard anything. Go figure.
Reply 13
You can send it in at any time, think it was about mid september by the time I had mine in. They had processed the application and had money into my account by early october (perhaps 3 weeks)
Reply 14
Renal

I've not done it yet either - silly, I know, but I never apply for 'manditory' loans or bursaries until I at least know I've passed the year. I really don't like tempting fate! :redface: :redface: :redface:
Fluffy
I've not done it yet either - silly, I know, but I never apply for 'manditory' loans or bursaries until I at least know I've passed the year. I really don't like tempting fate! :redface: :redface: :redface:

lol im the same..i havn't even touched at my forms until results day
Reply 16
It takes about 4 weeks to process the mofo =)
Reply 17
that's good to hear!
Spencer Wells
Last year I sent my form off at the start of September and got my bursary (all £112 of it)
drinks are on you, rich man!
Reply 19
They may well need some pro-activeness directed their way (or I've just been particularly unlucky) - I've always got some money, in fact more than £112, but I'm not going to get rich buying drinks for people, so... :p:

But the interim I've apparently not existed / been assessed for the wrong amount (yay for eagle eyed father) / not been sent any notifications / been sent the previous year's notification / been sent 2 notifications postmarked the same day but one dated much earlier, hmm.

Latest

Trending

Trending