The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
MarcusLL
I would remark if I got any A's. I doubt I'd look at my UMS score, i'll just send it off straight for a remark.

I admire your honesty, but you really should check the mark in case you've just scraped the A. I know you think it won't happen, but you never know.
Reply 21
Beska
I hope because of that arrogance one gets marked down to a B. :smile:

what a stupid comment to make. Its not arrogance at all. I expect that none of my marks will be low A's, due to coursework, therefore i will remark in any case.
Reply 22
Anything below an A* in Business (teacher has said this as I got A*'s consistently in tests and mocks throughout the course, coursework is full marks, and I was awarded the Business Performance award.) Other than that high A in RE, History or Media, or high B's in English Lang/Lit as I'm predicted A's and am taking Lit next year.

Wouldn't bother with the rest if they were a few marks from the next grade as Maths you're either right or wrong so I'd think there's very little that could shift so it'd just be a waste of money, and the others I'm not particularly bothered about.
If my UMS for Mathematics is less than 95%.
If I was a couple of marks off the higher grade. Only a couple of marks off though. It would be so unlikely to go up a grade if you were in the middle of the boundaries.

Oh, but yeah, if I thought they'd been a clerical mistake I would send it back too.

Latest