Reply 5
Mrs.X
They rule. Every other team sucks our cannonballs

Indeed :biggrin:
Reply 6
yea what a pisstake hamburg won it lol
Reply 7
lol, this topics attracting girls woo.

Did Martin Jol do a parade arounde the emirates lol?
Reply 8
Bear_Grylls
lol, this topics attracting girls woo.

Did Martin Jol do a parade arounde the emirates lol?

Yes :ninja: Spurs? :evil:
I need to post in this thread so it show up in my subs now.
Reply 10
Withoutadoubt
I need to post in this thread so it show up in my subs now.

Same here. :smile:
Reply 11
Hleb just scored for Barca :biggrin: His first start, and 3rd appearance, hopefully this means he'll improve that aspect of his game. He looked really pleased :smile:
:reddevil:
Reply 13
Well, everyone else has been a cock so far, so why not:

Reply 14
Van Persie is the dog's. Just such an awesome player.

Very pleased with Vela's performances over the weekend, too. If he keeps this up for Amsterdam, I think he could have a good chance of starting the first game against West Brom. People complain about new signings, but Eduardo and Vela will act as new signings this season.

Adebayor has just about won over the fans. Didn't take long did it? There were a few boos during the game against Juventus on Saturday, and some when his name was announced today, but when he scored they were drowned out. And after his great run, everyone was clapping him.

Glad Arsenal beat those ****s today. Only a friendly but it's always nice. Feel bad for Sneijder though. I'm not the "I told you so" kinda guy (meh, who am I kidding?) but didn't I say Diaby is a crap tackler and has the potential to injure someone really badly? He just jumps into tackles. He's a frellin' idiot in my book. Can't stand idiots like that in the team. Eboue's another one.
Reply 15
Overmars
Van Persie is the dog's. Just such an awesome player.

Very pleased with Vela's performances over the weekend, too. If he keeps this up for Amsterdam, I think he could have a good chance of starting the first game against West Brom. People complain about new signings, but Eduardo and Vela will act as new signings this season.

Adebayor has just about won over the fans. Didn't take long did it? There were a few boos during the game against Juventus on Saturday, and some when his name was announced today, but when he scored they were drowned out. And after his great run, everyone was clapping him.

Glad Arsenal beat those ****s today. Only a friendly but it's always nice. Feel bad for Sneijder though. I'm not the "I told you so" kinda guy (meh, who am I kidding?) but didn't I say Diaby is a crap tackler and has the potential to injure someone really badly? He just jumps into tackles. He's a frellin' idiot in my book. Can't stand idiots like that in the team. Eboue's another one.

Ohh yes! Teams that beat Madrid always have my respect. The Sneijder injury isn't nice to hear but it weakens Madrid :colone: Now they'll have to fork out the big bucks for Van deer Vaart. Ohh and Diaby is useless as a DM why can't Wenger see that?
Reply 16
Here's a link to the previous Arsenal thread, for the interested.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=501126
Reply 17
Barça
Ohh yes! Teams that beat Madrid always have my respect. The Sneijder injury isn't nice to hear but it weakens Madrid :colone: Now they'll have to fork out the big bucks for Van deer Vaart. Ohh and Diaby is useless as a DM why can't Wenger see that?

He wasn't really playing as a DM -- more of a CM along with Denilson today. But yes, Wenger shouldn't persist with him. There are obviously things he sees that the majority of Arsenal fans don't regarding some of his selections:

-Most agree Diaby shouldn't play or, at least, that he shouldn't play as as a winger.
-Why Eboue is picked ahead of Walcott is a mystery.
-And I've come around to the Bendtner is **** bandwagon. Useless player.
-Senderos should be picked ahead of Toure. Note the Senderos and Gallas partership looked solid today.

....but apart from that, it's all rosey. :rolleyes:
Reply 18
LFC Fan here. I bring no harm...just curious..

If I gave you £5000 to put a bet on where you will finish this season, and you kept the winnings. What position would you give yourselves at this current situation and time.

As a LFC fan I know theres factors like how you start, what other signings you make etc.

But would just like to see at this moment in time where you would place your bets if you were to be most honest and realistic.

I'm assuming 1-4. Just wanting to know what your own fans think.
Mattw89
LFC Fan here. I bring no harm...just curious..

If I gave you £5000 to put a bet on where you will finish this season, and you kept the winnings. What position would you give yourselves at this current situation and time.

As a LFC fan I know theres factors like how you start, what other signings you make etc.

But would just like to see at this moment in time where you would place your bets if you were to be most honest and realistic.

I'm assuming 1-4. Just wanting to know what your own fans think.
Steven Gerrard you're a cheap bastard.

Latest