The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
lozz2601
I alreadyy know!
:p:
(This lack of willpower thing is getting silly...)

Spoiler

Never mind, I don't want to know.
Draconis

Spoiler

Never mind, I don't want to know.

*reminds herself she mustn't say anything that could give it away, as people know what pairing she likes and so it's easy to figure out stuff from what she says, even if she tries to be subtle*

I wish I'd waited - I would have liked to have it be a total surprise - since I read a lot of spoilers and so very little is a surprise to me any more. :smile:

Don't find out. :smile:
Reply 222
lozz2601
*reminds herself she mustn't say anything that could give it away, as people know what pairing she likes and so it's easy to figure out stuff from what she says, even if she tries to be subtle*

I wish I'd waited - I would have liked to have it be a total surprise - since I read a lot of spoilers and so very little is a surprise to me any more. :smile:

Don't find out. :smile:

Haha :p:
I hope it is. Will be disappointed if it's not. :biggrin:
I'm not saying anything. :smile:
I tried to guess before I knew and I came to the right conclusion, so +1 for my detective skills! :biggrin:
Reply 224
lozz2601
I'm not saying anything. :smile:
I tried to guess before I knew and I came to the right conclusion, so +1 for my detective skills! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Well there are convincing arguments for all three....I'm going to stop now before I give it away!
Are you all talking about the end of Series 5, who Lucas ends up with?

I reallllly hope it's Brooke.
Reply 227
nothingspek
Are you all talking about the end of Series 5, who Lucas ends up with?

I reallllly hope it's Brooke.

"Spoiler" it! :p:

Spoiler

Reply 228
I've finished S5 now.

Spoiler

Reply 229
All this taalk of who lucas is speaking to. What about who the other two are on the phone to? so many possibilities.....
Reply 230
tw7055
All this taalk of who lucas is speaking to. What about who the other two are on the phone to? so many possibilities.....

Spoiler

Reply 231
Draconis

Spoiler

i doubt any of them are talking to each other. they all say 'hello' as if they are answering the phone, not starting a conversation.
Reply 232
tw7055
i doubt any of them are talking to each other. they all say 'hello' as if they are answering the phone, not starting a conversation.

Spoiler

S5 finale info:

Spoiler

Possible spoiler for S6:

Spoiler

Reply 234
i am gonna be realy noobish but how do you do these spoiler thingummyjigs?
Reply 235
Fairy.Dust.Forever
Possible spoiler for S6:

Spoiler

Oh no.. :mad:
Reply 236
tw7055
i am gonna be realy noobish but how do you do these spoiler thingummyjigs?

[ spoiler] text here
Without the spaces.
Reply 237

Spoiler

yay it worked!
Reply 238
Haha :p:
Reply 239
anyway back to more important things

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest