The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
roma1987
u said nathan and haley get back together! it hasnt happened yet :frown: episode 21 season 2.

Episode one, season three. :biggrin:
Reply 261
Well, sort of episode 22, season two.
Season 1 is brilliant! I think I prefer it to the last couple - not sure though.
LUFCsuperstar
Ok so haven't started season 4 yet.. coming to the end of S3... tense stuff!
Fave episode: darenight was good but the one where D shoots K was so captivating as well
Fave season: 3
Fave character: Brooke :biggrin:... she's so cool and fun and hot mmm and i kinda like the way lucas tries to look after everyone.. Andy was very cool as well.. hope he comes back
Fave couple: Brucas forever!!!!

Hi, Sorry to take over; do you know a good website I can catch up on episodes Ive missed on tv.!
Reply 264
**CutiePie**
Hi, Sorry to take over; do you know a good website I can catch up on episodes Ive missed on tv.!

I'm pretty sure you have to either download them or buy the boxset.. Sorry. :frown:
Draconis
I'm pretty sure you have to either download them or buy the boxset.. Sorry. :frown:

:eek: Whaaa! Oh:frown:
Reply 266
got on sidereel.com
type in "one Tree hill" in the search engine thingy
then click on the link that say "one tree Hill"

then choose your season and episode number and watch away

ive watched all of series 5 now

Gaaaaaah its good!
Yusuf.T
got on sidereel.com

Gaaaaaah its good!

Omg; I think I love you right now!!
Yusuf.T
got on sidereel.com

Gaaaaaah its good!

:eek: Hang on, You have to pay to watch it! HELPPP:biggrin:
Reply 269
**CutiePie**
:eek: Hang on, You have to pay to watch it! HELPPP:biggrin:

thanks for the loving comment.. i feel all fuzzy now

and you dont have to pay woman!!!
www.sidereel.com
lemme give you the link to where you can watch the episodes
http://www.sidereel.com/One_Tree_Hill
the links menu is kinda in the middle of the page..after all the thread topics and OTH stories

lemme know if it helps.
Yusuf.T
thanks for the loving comment.. i feel all fuzzy now

and you dont have to pay woman!!!
www.sidereel.com
lemme give you the link to where you can watch the episodes
http://www.sidereel.com/One_Tree_Hill
the links menu is kinda in the middle of the page..after all the thread topics and OTH stories

lemme know if it helps.

Lol; You may go back to feeling fuzzy soon; But when I click on Season 5 and click an episode it just gives me writting .. like details of that episode..
Dyu think Im not supposed to see this; Im doomed :frown:
Reply 271
look furhter down woman!!! Below the synopsis is a load of links with the name of the episode.. e.g "hundred".. and all you need to do.. is click on one of the links and hey presto you are sorted! just avoid the Zango ones.. they be annoying like hells!
Reply 272
You do have to pay for a couple of them (e.g. iTunes) but all the rest are free which is what Yusuf is trying to say. I guess they can claim to be a legit site cos they have legal download links in there...but they also thankfully throw in a lot of illegal links as well!
Reply 273
m:)ckel
You do have to pay for a couple of them (e.g. iTunes) but all the rest are free which is what Yusuf is trying to say. I guess they can claim to be a legit site cos they have legal download links in there...but they also thankfully throw in a lot of illegal links as well!

lol yay for illegal videos!!! :biggrin:
Even though ive seen them all im still looking forward to tonights episode lol
Yusuf.T

lemme know if it helps.

I Tried all sodding afternoon to get it to work and could't! Stupid One Tree Hill.. But I Still <3 It :biggrin::yep:
Reply 275
**CutiePie**
I Tried all sodding afternoon to get it to work and could't! Stupid One Tree Hill.. But I Still <3 It :biggrin::yep:

oh maaaaaaan are you serious?!!! I feel like i need to do print screen shots for you lol.. but i wont patronise you :smile:
just think in a few hours you'll be able to watch one tree hill.. and i tells ya! this episode tonight and next weeks are the BEST!
Reply 276
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOUND IT!

*Joins*
Reply 277
Meeegan
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOUND IT!

*Joins*

You're now officially a member :biggrin:
Reply 278
Draconis
You're now officially a member :biggrin:

Yay! Thankyouuuuu :woo:
Yusuf.T
oh maaaaaaan are you serious?!!! I feel like i need to do print screen shots for you lol.. but i wont patronise you :smile:
just think in a few hours you'll be able to watch one tree hill.. and i tells ya! this episode tonight and next weeks are the BEST!

Wtf, dont do that to me!! Yes, please screenshots will do nicely thanks!

haha come onnnn!! I need to watch it, Im missing it already.

What happens?

Quick Reply

Latest