Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One Tree Hill Society

Announcements Posted on
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nothingspek)

I hope Lindsey and Lucas do get married in the end, I can't stand Peyton/
    :eek: :eek: Whaaa! Peyton is awsome (May aswell get into the US Lingo haah)!..
    Lucas has to be with her, Right from the start them two have been after each other + plus they're such a cute couple..

Just like me and Lucas would be:rolleyes: :yep: I wish..!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Course I Bloody do.. You guys are making it worse for me.. GIve me more lol!
    Ok, here's the whole outline - are you sure you want to know..?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lindsey reads Lucas's book, which is about a boy searching for a Comet and when he finds it he's the luckiest boy in the world (or something to that effect). Then Lindsey realises that Peyton's car is a Comet, and the whole book is supposed to be about Lucas's suppressed love for Peyton. So she leaves him at the altar. Then at the end of the season, we see Lucas calling somebody, and Brooke, Peyton and Lindsey answering, and Lucas asks one of them to marry him.

Don't say I didn't warn you. :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gaah Draconis u HAD to tell them what the comet was eh!!
    I <3 Peyton i really do but i think lucas should be with Brooke....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i hope its brooke who lucas calls when hes at the airport.. it would make for great viewing on how peyton would react to that.. Gaaaah i loved it when brooke and peyton werent friends.. their one liners were hot

ive warmed to jaime now, before i hated him.. but now hes cool
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i hope its brooke who lucas calls when hes at the airport.. it would make for great viewing on how peyton would react to that.. Gaaaah i loved it when brooke and peyton werent friends.. their one liners were hot

Spoiler:
    Show
    apparantly it is Peyton:mad:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha, she practically begged me. :p:
    I agree with you - Lucas and Brooke should be together. If only Lucas could get over that overdramatic, broody teenage emo thing he's got going on. :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Draconis)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lindsey reads Lucas's book, which is about a boy searching for a Comet and when he finds it he's the luckiest boy in the world (or something to that effect). Then Lindsey realises that Peyton's car is a Comet, and the whole book is supposed to be about Lucas's suppressed love for Peyton. So she leaves him at the altar. Then at the end of the season, we see Lucas calling somebody, and Brooke, Peyton and Lindsey answering, and Lucas asks one of them to marry him.

lets not forget
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dan's heart condition, he has 6 months to live unless he gets a donor heart, hes number 2 on the list and then when the dude who is top of the list dies, dan gets run over by a car just after helping some old dude, and his beeper goes off (the one that would let him know if there was a heart available)BUT HES BEEN RUN OVER!!!! Gaaaah!!!
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Ooo, Now that's juicy! I dont like Lindsey; there's something about her which I cant put my finger on.. But I just don't like her, she's odd. If you have anymore, keep it comin =)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lets not forget
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dan's heart condition, he has 6 months to live unless he gets a donor heart, hes number 2 on the list and then when the dude who is top of the list dies, dan gets run over by a car just after helping some old dude, and his beeper goes off (the one that would let him know if there was a heart available)BUT HES BEEN RUN OVER!!!! Gaaaah!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And there's a funeral episode in season 6.. Mwahahaha.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooo, Now that's juicy! I dont like Lindsey; there's something about her which I cant put my finger on.. But I just don't like her, she's odd. If you have anymore, keep it comin =)
    She doesn't fit in.. She's just ordinary. :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Somebody dies! :p:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    lets not forget
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ooo, I don't like Dan! He killed whats-his-face.. That man who got shot
    Gahh I forgot his name..!
    Anyway Yeah, Well..

Is it true people that Their changing Jamie for next year? because Ive spoke to my boyfriend and im adopting that kid, Everytime he's on I want to reach out and grab him!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha, she practically begged me. :p:
    I agree with you - Lucas and Brooke should be together. If only Lucas could get over that overdramatic, broody teenage emo thing he's got going on. :p:
    OMG yes!!! He does have to move past that! its soo anjoying how he runs away from what his heart tells him..Gaah im soo Gay talking like this but its one tree hill.. i dont care lol..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    maaan i loved it when he was lying in his bed totally drunk and peyton is just about to leave after helping him get home and he says to her "I hate you, i wish you never came back" Gaaah that was sooooo good i literally was like whaaaaaaaaaaat!!! and Skills being Quentins uncle and skills hooking up with nathans mum.. those were good twists lol
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Haha. I know That already.. I Read somewhere :P
    Nah Shes Abnormal:yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And there's a funeral episode in season 6.. Mwahahaha.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i know.. quentin dies mwahahahahahaha!!!.. but i dunno how!!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Aarrrgghh really??!?!?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyway Yeah, Well..

Is it true people that Their changing Jamie for next year? because Ive spoke to my boyfriend and im adopting that kid, Everytime he's on I want to reach out and grab him!
    Okay, they really can't do that, that kid is far too cute to be changed!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyway Yeah, Well..

they cant be changing jamie!! they just cant!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG yes!!! He does have to move past that! its soo anjoying how he runs away from what his heart tells him..Gaah im soo Gay talking like this but its one tree hill.. i dont care lol..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    maaan i loved it when he was lying in his bed totally drunk and peyton is just about to leave after helping him get home and he says to her "I hate you, i wish you never came back" Gaaah that was sooooo good i literally was like whaaaaaaaaaaat!!! and Skills being Quentins uncle and skills hooking up with nathans mum.. those were good twists lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Skills is Q's uncle?? When did that happen?

The "I hate you" part was great. I was totally confused. :p:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Wtf? When did the whole drunk thing happen?
    And I Sooo did no beg..:no:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wtf? When did the whole drunk think happen?
    And I Sooo did no beg..:no:
    Haha, a little bit. :p:
    The drunk thing was pretty late in the season, not exactly sure..
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i know.. quentin dies mwahahahahahaha!!!.. but i dunno how!!
    Hahah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He gets shot

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 2, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.