The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
nap*
I love OTH but I kept missing season 5 on E4. My favourite season was 4. I just loved the Derrick Saga and how it was resolved, even though I hate Peyton was all my heart, she needs to learn that she can't have her cake and eat it too.
BRUCAS FOREVER!!!!!!!

lol ahh that crazy derek stuff was killer.. the prom episode was like a horror movie! lol.. i missed that one when it first aired on e4.. was in San Francisco and i get a message from my sister saying OMG Yusuf ONE TREE HILL WAS SOO GOOD!!! lol..

I dont get why people dont like peyton.. shes uber hot and her character is cute..
Leyton Fo Lyf!!! lol
Reply 21
Love one tree hill :smile: Starting back at season 1 and going to watch it all the way through again, when I get bored! Always has good storylines :smile:

and Lucas is just Beautiful! which is an obvious plus :smile: x
Reply 22
Yusuf.T
lol ahh that crazy derek stuff was killer.. the prom episode was like a horror movie! lol.. i missed that one when it first aired on e4.. was in San Francisco and i get a message from my sister saying OMG Yusuf ONE TREE HILL WAS SOO GOOD!!! lol..

I dont get why people dont like peyton.. shes uber hot and her character is cute..
Leyton Fo Lyf!!! lol

Peyton is a bit too whiney for my taste.. :wink:
Reply 23
Fairy.Dust.Forever
There is a season 6... they've already released a promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jAGuvpzC8
September 1st in the US.......

thats just the same as the end of season 5 finale
Reply 24
.:Emma:.
Love one tree hill :smile: Starting back at season 1 and going to watch it all the way through again, when I get bored! Always has good storylines :smile:

and Lucas is just Beautiful! which is an obvious plus :smile: x

I prefer Nathan. The whole dark, mysterious thing. :biggrin:
Reply 25
Fairy.Dust.Forever
I also gotta throw in that I LOVE the music on the show... and the way they title the episodes after songs/ lyrics.... some people think it's really cheesy but I love it :smile:

I filled up half of my iPod with bands featured in One Tree Hill. Kate Voegele anyone?
Reply 26
Draconis
I prefer Nathan. The whole dark, mysterious thing. :biggrin:

I wouldn't say no to either of them tbh, I guess Nathans got that whole bad turns to good thing about him. But I think im still a bigger fan of Lucas :smile:
Yusuf.T

Leyton Fo Lyf!!! lol

I agree.... Peyton// Hilarie is my girl crush... :yep:
Some people hate Peyton for cheating with Lucas but as it turned out Brooke slept with Nathan.... and Haley kissed Chris and went on tour with him... I don't think any of the girls (or guys for that matter) are exactly the 'moral centre' lol.

I thought the derek storyline was a bit much but it was still good... especialy how it resolved itself... when Peyton and Brooke went to see him... yeah.

What are you thinking of Nanny Carrie?
Reply 28
.:Emma:.
I wouldn't say no to either of them tbh, I guess Nathans got that whole bad turns to good thing about him. But I think im still a bigger fan of Lucas :smile:

Chad Michael Murray was awfully sexy in A Cinderella Story, so I can see where you're coming from. :wink:
Reply 29
Fairy.Dust.Forever
Some people hate Peyton for cheating with Lucas but as it turned out Brooke slept with Nathan.... and Haley kissed Chris and went on tour with him... I don't think any of the girls (or guys for that matter) are exactly the 'moral centre' lol.

I thought the derek storyline was a bit much but it was still good... especialy how it resolved itself... when Peyton and Brooke went to see him... yeah.

Bitch. :biggrin:

Kind of like Nikki in season one/two.
tw7055
thats just the same as the end of season 5 finale

...watch to the end? i'm pretty sure it's 'new' as of the last couple of weeks...
Reply 31
Draconis
Chad Michael Murray was awfully sexy in A Cinderella Story, so I can see where you're coming from. :wink:

Oh I love him in that!! :biggrin:

mmmm :smile:
Reply 32
Fairy.Dust.Forever
...watch to the end? i'm pretty sure it's 'new' as of the last couple of weeks...

we dont really see anything new tho you see the phone call and vegas in the finale. there may be a few little shots but no new info. there are some more spoiler pics on youtube tho
tw7055
we dont really see anything new tho you see the phone call and vegas in the finale. there may be a few little shots but no new info. there are some more spoiler pics on youtube tho

oh yeah I thought you meant i'd just literally put up the finale lol... no it's nothing new but they haven't even finished filming yet.... some of the spoilers// pictures of youtube look DAMN good!
Reply 34
Fairy.Dust.Forever

lol nannie carrie.. omG.. my sister HATES HER!!! Everytime she sees her on screen shes like "HOE!!! THAT HOE!!!" HOE!!!"..

I reply

"the heart wants what the heart wants" lol

Nannie carrie, shes a dirrty girl but i likey her lol
Draconis
I filled up half of my iPod with bands featured in One Tree Hill. Kate Voegele anyone?

Yeah she's awesome :smile:
Also I got addicted to Missy Higgins via the show :smile:
Reply 36
Fairy.Dust.Forever

Nathan and Peyton weren't really a couple. Well not in my eyes. And Chris was evil and lured Haley in with the raw sexual magnetism... (Yes I said that). Yet Brook and Lucas were perfect well until Nicky came along, and Peyton weened her way through the tiny cracks that held the Brucas pair together, after Rachel did her damage of course.:yep:
Reply 37
Draconis
Peyton is a bit too whiney for my taste.. :wink:

fair enough.. i find her endearing lol
Has anybody got a link for the school shooting episode, so I can watch online? Trust that one to be the only episode I missed.
Reply 39
nothingspek
Has anybody got a link for the school shooting episode, so I can watch online? Trust that one to be the only episode I missed.

i watched it on youtube
just type in One tree hill, school shooting

Theres loads of sperate vids like part 1.. then part 2. etc

sorry i cant be anymore help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending