Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One Tree Hill Society

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness is down to only 8 films! Help decide on the final 4 now! 15-07-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey hey peoples!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaMdi1PmgIM

ten seconds of preview :p:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    14th of September? Christ, time has flown since I saw the last episode!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know right?! Seems like yesterday we were all worried about it even getting any more episodes.

Haley seems very happy, which is a bit of a clue to Quinn's future I'd guess.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really hope this season they manage to stop glossing over relationship issues with sex or cutesy scenes. Like the whole Brulian thing with the lack of baby, just feels like they got over that too easily for me and naley seem to just not be realistic. I also want Haley to stop being a mess.

That's my negatives, my positives, well I can't wait to see what happens with Clay and I obviously want Lucas and Peyton to reappear!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just re-watched the end of the last season, so very emotional! Cannot wait till next week for the new ones
    (and the life unexpected cross-over, should be good)
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oohh what's this about a cross over?
    (That'll be them saying "heyy, oth fans, this show might be finished but watch this one instead!")
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its a way of people getting to see Life Unexpected and realise its actually really good then start watching that as well! Good old added viewers!!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    ok I know we don't worry about spoilers here, but imma bout 20mins into the new episode...and I don't wanna spoil the surprise cos it was pretty cool when it came up so...WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT
    because
    Spoiler:
    Show
    THE CREDITS ARE BAACKKKKKK and they're brilliant!

I'm sooooo happy with that, seriously.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG that is all
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that was unexpected...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ok now I've seen the whole thing....wow!
    I was a bit mehh about Clay/Quinn throughout the whole thing, til...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Ok now I've seen the whole thing....wow!
    I was a bit mehh about Clay/Quinn throughout the whole thing, til...
    I enjoyed it apart from the Quinn/Clay storyline. All the way through I was thinking well this is boring, then it got to the end and i was like, um ok, so iv only been waiting however many months to see what happened and now you're making me wait ANOTHER week?!

Haley and Nathan made me laugh with Jamie. Can see the baby being disabled or something...the whole Nathan/Jamie ''retard'' comment.

Why will they not LEAVE BROOKE BE?!

Okay looking at it now I didnt enjoy it very much haha! :o:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the latest episode is so sad I really want Clay to live! I too was a bit meh about their storyline until now :sad:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    season 8 episode 3 spoiler :ahee:

Spoiler:
    Show

• 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I knowwww,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the only outcome I reeeeallyyy don't want from that story is Clay dead

I'm not loving the whole ghost thing, but at least it's a bit different!

Jamie's beginning to grate now.

I am liking the little Lucas mentions at the beginning; apparently there's been contact for them to come back for Brooke's wedding!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Blimey its sad!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I just read that The CW have ordered another 6 scripts from the writers for One Tree Hill and Hellcats. While it doesn't mean they will definitely add on those extra episodes, it seems likely. I don't understand it, though.. OTH always seems to get more viewers than Gossip Girl, but you always hear about it and never OTH?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey that's pretty good news! I always thought it was kinda sad a really popular show (especially in it's prime!) like OTH had to go out with only a half season!
    Surely that must mean the current ending is if they can add stuff on though...

Does it really get more viewers than GG?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Hey that's pretty good news! I always thought it was kinda sad a really popular show (especially in it's prime!) like OTH had to go out with only a half season!
    Surely that must mean the current ending is if they can add stuff on though...

Does it really get more viewers than GG?
    That's true. In the US they are usually working on the final episode 3/4 of the way through the season so that they can tweak things if they need to/ order more episodes. I read that, if there's extra episodes, it just means adding some more storylines and moving around some of the big plot points in the season, so it should be ok.

I just had a look round the internet and I can't find solid proof with ratings numbers, but apparently OTH nearly always gets more viewers than Gossip Girl and 90210.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    :'( I can't watch it until I get internet at my uni house in 2 weeks! This makes me very sad.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 2, 2012
New on TSR

Talk about SQA results day

Join the chat ahead of grades coming out on Tuesday

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.