The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by **CutiePie**
Hey, I'm leader and still active :smile:

Cool, thanks for the reply. :top:
I think Clay and Quinn have taken over Leyton in my favourite couple. They're SO adorable.
I think Clay and Quinn have taken over Leyton in my favourite couple. They're SO adorable.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not!
Original post by lozz2601
I can't tell if you're being serious or not!

Lol! Thanks!! :colondollar: No, I am...I think they're really cute.
Lol! Thanks!! :colondollar: No, I am...I think they're really cute.

Haha no I didn't mean it like that, I just know opinion is divided on them in general so just wanted to check :smile: I think it's fair enough to like them, they are very into each other.
(you know any eclipsing of Leyton is probably fine by me :p:)
Haha no I didn't mean it like that, I just know opinion is divided on them in general so just wanted to check :smile: I think it's fair enough to like them, they are very into each other.
(you know any eclipsing of Leyton is probably fine by me :p:)

They're quite cute, I'm not sure...as you know I've gone off the 'oldies' a little lately.. so I think it's nice to have a new couple like that :smile:

Haha, I thought you'd like me not liking Leyton so much!
They're quite cute, I'm not sure...as you know I've gone off the 'oldies' a little lately.. so I think it's nice to have a new couple like that :smile:

Haha, I thought you'd like me not liking Leyton so much!

Together they're pretty good for me - I really like Clay but Quinn irritates me so together they balance out :p:

Yehhh it was a good idea to introduce another established couple I think - makes for less random switching round! (see Mouth/Millie/Chase/Alex etc).

:biggrin:
Together they're pretty good for me - I really like Clay but Quinn irritates me so together they balance out :p:

Yehhh it was a good idea to introduce another established couple I think - makes for less random switching round! (see Mouth/Millie/Chase/Alex etc).

yeah, I agree. I think because we virtually know the others inside out it was nice to have two more introuduced.
Reply 5208

I have to admit I did find it a little annoying. The Mouth/Millie/Antwon/Lauren thing seemed a bit...unnecessary?
so why is chase angry at alex?
Original post by jessyfantastic90
so why is chase angry at alex?

I think it's just because she was trying to meddle with him and Mia?
I initially wondered why he was SO angry at her, it's a bit confusing.
Reply 5212
cos she didnt tell him she had another film until he found out and was otherwise just gonna take off :smile:
And why is Mouth pissed off at him? I found it a little weird how Chase suddenly became the super villain of the episode! (Although it was good to see him get slapped cos I don't really like him)
Reply 5214
yeah i have no idea why mouth was pissed :s-smilie: also it was pretty random how Chase was mad LOOL how he got slapped though. i wasnt really a fan of that episode tbh. :smile:
So I'm like 5 seasons behind but just watched the school shooting and the episode after it. Am I going to need tissues regularly during this show? :bawling:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
So I'm like 5 seasons behind but just watched the school shooting and the episode after it. Am I going to need tissues regularly during this show? :bawling:

'fraid so! tis a little bit tearful at times...

+1 for not understanding why Mouth was so mad at Chase. I'm guessing it's supposed to be because he keeps making jibes about being his manager?!
I've been rewatching the first few seasons, and they are so much better than the rubbish we've had since Season 5. Seriously, how did we get from episodes like the school shooting, to plotlines where a dog in a hospital trips up the delivery of a heart for transplant, then eats it? Disappointing stuff.
That's what I was thinking. They were clutching at straws a little bit there.

Spoiler

'fraid so! tis a little bit tearful at times...

+1 for not understanding why Mouth was so mad at Chase. I'm guessing it's supposed to be because he keeps making jibes about being his manager?!

There were a couple in season 1/2 that had me going so I was getting worried :p:

Nothing like a good sob at times though :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending