The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Anybody got a date for the new season to air in the USA. Can't seem to find one and all other seasons have started in September :s-smilie:
Original post by *absinthe*
Anybody got a date for the new season to air in the USA. Can't seem to find one and all other seasons have started in September :s-smilie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Tree_Hill_%28TV_series%29

jan 2012 apparently:confused:

Thanks just checked it out on wiki and says Spring 2012 and there will be 13 episodes.
I dont think ive quite got used to the fact that this will be the final series.
I absolutely love the beginning song of one tree hill. And i'm not even into that kind of music!
Chad wrapped up his first day of filming yesterday :smile:
Original post by **CutiePie**
I dont think ive quite got used to the fact that this will be the final series.

tell me about it :cry:
Original post by chocoholicmanic
tell me about it :cry:

Im taking all my box sets of OTH back to uni with me next week.. I intend to watch it all over again, for like the millionth time. It.cant.be.over! Apparently season 9 isn't going to be as long as the usual seasons too.

At least Lucas and Kris Keller is back!
Im taking all my box sets of OTH back to uni with me next week.. I intend to watch it all over again, for like the millionth time. It.cant.be.over! Apparently season 9 isn't going to be as long as the usual seasons too.

At least Lucas and Kris Keller is back!

i knowwwwwwww :biggrin:
I LOVE LUCAS <3
Original post by chocoholicmanic
i knowwwwwwww :biggrin:
I LOVE LUCAS <3

Me too! Then Julian is a close 2nd!
Mega excited!

Re-watching season 1...god nathan was a douche!
Me too! Then Julian is a close 2nd!
Mega excited!

Re-watching season 1...god nathan was a douche!

oh i know i mean he slept with nearly all the female population of the skool lol
currently watching seaso 1 of vampire diaries, cos i missed it when it came on telly, skool work and xams
I LOVE LOVE LOVE STEFAN AND DAMON
ooh julien <3
and clay aint bad
OMG so happy there's a place for people like me to come together!
I started watching OTH in April and finished seasons 1-8 in a month, & yesyes, I had school too (I was just really obsessed) :biggrin:
now I'm just waiting (impatiently) for season 9 now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: can't believe this is the end :O

ps, did anyone else almost start crying when Brooke told Julian she's pregnant? or was that just me, lol :colondollar:
Original post by PhoenixxX
OMG so happy there's a place for people like me to come together!
I started watching OTH in April and finished seasons 1-8 in a month, & yesyes, I had school too (I was just really obsessed) :biggrin:
now I'm just waiting (impatiently) for season 9 now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: can't believe this is the end :O

ps, did anyone else almost start crying when Brooke told Julian she's pregnant? or was that just me, lol :colondollar:

I sobbed!!
i love one tree hill but I didn't watch last season only 2 eps it's just not the same without Lucas and Peyton :sad:

I hated Peyton at the start I don't know why I always liked Brooke and Lucas together but at the end I liked Peyton and Lucas
I liked Hayley at the start but now she annoys me I liked her with Chris Keller
i fancied Nathan for a bit at the start but I blame hormones I even liked Frankie Muniz for a while :unsure:

I love the music on the show they always have good taste when it comes to that but it's about time they cancelled the show at season 9 they were running out of storylines I thought to keep it interesting they should have ended in on season 7 when Lucas and Peyton left. But I haven't seen season 8 so if someone tells me it's good I might bother to watch it but if not I won't

Might read the whole thread to catch up on what I missed but WTF 267 pages and it's only from season 5 to now :eek3:
Original post by lozz2601
My biggest embarrassment is that my favourite song is the one that Haley sings - Halo. It's top played on my Itunes and everything. :o:

I loved that song back then I always put it on repeat

I love the theme tune as well Gavin Degraw but I noticed they changed the theme tune with other artists singing it why the original is the best :angry:
I've just bought season 8 on dvd with Christmas money :biggrin:

As I only got to watch half of it before I went away to uni where 4OD doesn't work :rant:

Watched the superhero one yesterday, thought it was a bit daft in parts but I liked that it was a more lighthearted episode :smile:
I just found out now after 6 years LOL that Chad cheated on Sophia with Paris Hilton :puke: and that Kenzie or what ever the **** her name is girl WTF who would ever cheat on Sophia Bush but I am happy she is with Austin now he seems so sweet and to take the role on OTH to get closer to Sophia puts the icing on the cake. :cute:
Chad has gone down in my opinion, must have been hard on Sophia to still continue acting with him after that but that shows how good of an actor she is.
Don't know it it's been said already but CHRIS KELLER IS COMING BACK FOR THE LAST SEASON

Best Nathan quote "Don't say I never gave you anything"
Best Peyton quote "Everybody leaves"

Everyone on here seems to of started watching OTH a half way through. I watched right from the start when i saw the ads back in 2003 wow it's gone on a long time but the storylines were much better is S 1-4
(edited 12 years ago)
Omg first episode of last season came out in America yesterday. Ngl this show has gone down hill but now that it's really ending I'm so depressed, I watched all these fanvids and was almost in tears, I'm actually going to miss it so much :'(
The new episode has put me off the show, but I'll watch the episode when Lucas returns.

Quick Reply

Latest