The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Ok so i'm considering a society to bring together everyone on here that is a fan of the show... but obviously i'd wanna know how this idea goes down with you first... i.e... if i'm the only person that posts in here... well that's a pretty good sign... SO.... are you a fan of One Tree Hill?

How are you liking season 5?
What's your favourite episode?
What's your favourite season?
What's your favourite character?
What's your favourite couple?

I liked season 5 - although I thought it didn't go very far (watched it all online... I confess... i have an ADDICTION to this show!)
My favourite episode in season 5 is I forgot To Remember To Forget // Overall....the school shooting or Pictures Of You
My favourite seasons are 1 and 4
My favourite character is Peyton
AND my favourite couple are Lucas & Peyton....

...so, any one....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I watched it online aswell lol! my fav episode was Echoes Silence Patience and Grace - as the Foos are one of my favourite bands!
I cant really pick a favourite season
fav character - hmmm i dunno Peyton or Keith (grr at his death)
fav couple - Lucas and Peyton - I think everyone loves that couple tho!
Keith was awesome, I didn't like that he died... but the school shooting episode was great!
Woo for Lucas and Peyton! I think a lot of people still love Brooke with Lucas though.... hmmmm...
I've been watching the new series, expected it to be rubbish, but I'm finding it great :smile:

I've loved Brooke throughout all the series, slightly disliked Peyton for no apparent reason. I really wanted Brooke and Lucas to be together :puppyeyes: But nooooo, Peyton stole him.
Reply 4
Season 4 was the best! Season 5 kinda sucked......in my opinion. 4 years later?? Meh, not too good. And that new Lindsy girl! I don't like her that much. Rachel should be involved more in season 5:biggrin: She's a good *cough cough* actress.
Oh yeah, and i dislike peyton too. Lucas should be with Brooke, i prefered them together in season 4, anyone know if there's going to be a season 6?
Reply 5
ye that episode was good, plus its always good when he comes back in like peoples dreams/ when they are close to death.
I think he will end up with Peyton, guess we will have to wait and see! I think they are filming the new series at the moment!
Reply 6
Love season 4 and liking season 5. Where do you watch it online, I can't find anywhere to watch it?
Reply 7
I've borrowed Season 1, 2 and 3 but haven't got round to watching. Should I start tonight?!
Reply 8
Lauryloo
Love season 4 and liking season 5. Where do you watch it online, I can't find anywhere to watch it?

sidereel is good, it comes up with the links you can watch it of - i always found breaktimetv to be gd
Reply 9
OH HELL YES!!! finally a decent thread is God knows how many weeks!!! Yaaay..One Tree Hill its the **** :biggrin:

I didnt like it until last year though.. me and my sister were flicking through the channels and saw the part where lucas has a hear attack and hayley has been run over by daunte
from that moment me and my sister have been hooked.. been watching all the repeats etc to catch up.. how good was the school shooting episode?!! lol
S5 online.. so far so good lol
There is a season 6... they've already released a promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jAGuvpzC8
September 1st in the US.......
Tomdotcom
I've borrowed Season 1, 2 and 3 but haven't got round to watching. Should I start tonight?!

In a word.... YES :smile:
Reply 12
Fairy.Dust.Forever
In a word.... YES :smile:

in two words... HELL YES
Reply 13
Yusuf.T
in two words... HELL YES

aha :biggrin: bring on OTH!
Reply 14
Ohh I want to join!
I still haven't watch season 3, am actually getting it as we speak.

My favourite character is definitely Brooke, she's hilarious. :biggrin: My favourite episode has to be Dare Night. Favourite couple..? Naley. :love:
alrighty but i tried entering this url into the box for the society... and it didn't work... anyone else know how to set up societies... or what the url should read as?
Reply 16
urmm regarding the soc thing.. i read somewher eon here you may have to ask the mods about making this an official soc

One tree hill ****s all over the o.c.. just needed to add that

I was once hooked to o.c.. ahh well i guess we all have times when we dont see things that clearly ey lol
Reply 17
I love OTH but I kept missing season 5 on E4. My favourite season was 4. I just loved the Derrick Saga and how it was resolved, even though I hate Peyton was all my heart, she needs to learn that she can't have her cake and eat it too.
BRUCAS FOREVER!!!!!!!
Reply 18
nap*
I love OTH but I kept missing season 5 on E4. My favourite season was 4. I just loved the Derrick Saga and how it was resolved, even though I hate Peyton was all my heart, she needs to learn that she can't have her cake and eat it too.
BRUCAS FOREVER!!!!!!!

Ugh, Derek scared the hell out of me. I swear, he's going to come back in season 6 (if there is going to be one).

I agree with you on Brucas though. :wink:
I also gotta throw in that I LOVE the music on the show... and the way they title the episodes after songs/ lyrics.... some people think it's really cheesy but I love it :smile:

Quick Reply