The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seriously... we have mathssss
I cant believe it!!!
damn
I have Maths C1 + M1 (M1 if we have an exam 4 that in jan)
Chemistry
Biology
Reply 21
is anyone doing salters chemistry module 1? is it hard (thats the new board im doing- something to do with fuels :confused: )
Reply 22
I have:
Edexcel:
-Statistics 2
-Decision Maths 1
-Mechanics 1
OCR:
-History, American thingy
-Chemistry of materials... ewww...
AQA:
-English texts in context I think
-War synoptic... ouchies.
-General Studies Space
-General Studies Conflict resolution...

So 6/7 of those exams are actually very important to me (depending on how I did on M1 in Nov... which wasnt well)...
Reply 23
CharleeB
is anyone doing salters chemistry module 1? is it hard (thats the new board im doing- something to do with fuels :confused: )
Not doing it now, did it last year:smile:

It is horrible, but it gets worse. MUCH worse.

If you want any help or anything PM me, though.
Reply 24
RobbieC
Not doing it now, did it last year:smile:

It is horrible, but it gets worse. MUCH worse.

If you want any help or anything PM me, though.

*gulps* :frown: thanks....... :smile:
no but I will be doing media studies, english language and politics retakes. :frown:
Reply 26
Edexcel Maths C1, Bio molecules + cells , chem stucture + bonding and psych AQA memory + attachment
Reply 27
ocr maths c1&2
ocr biology-transport, central concepts
edexcel chemistry-unit 2,3b, 4 :frown:
ShOrTcAkE
ocr maths c1&2
ocr biology-transport, central concepts
edexcel chemistry-unit 2,3b, 4 :frown:

Ooh, I'm supposed to be doing those two biology ones in Jan too. CC is scary! :biggrin:
Reply 29
SiAnY
Ooh, I'm supposed to be doing those two biology ones in Jan too. CC is scary! :biggrin:

yes! i totally agree, the ideas behind the work is so different from last year..i just dont like all the homeostasis/nerve impulse stuff :frown: theres soo much to learn!
happy birthday for tomorrow :smile:
ShOrTcAkE
yes! i totally agree, the ideas behind the work is so different from last year..i just dont like all the homeostasis/nerve impulse stuff :frown: theres soo much to learn!
happy birthday for tomorrow :smile:

Ahh i hate that homeo section! Respiration and photosynthesis are worse though!
Reply 31
Glad I'm not the only one fearing the CC jan paper. The worst part is definately 'classification, selection and evolution'!

OCR - Biology - Foundation (AS)
OCR - Biology - Central Concepts (A2)
OCR (salters) - Chemistry - Chemistry of Natural Resources (AS)
OCR - Physics - Electrons and Photons (AS)
Reply 32
SiAnY
Ahh i hate that homeo section! Respiration and photosynthesis are worse though!

too true! but the questions on them are alot more straightforward...the marks are easier to get for them...:smile:
Reply 33
LS.
Glad I'm not the only one fearing the CC jan paper. The worst part is definately 'classification, selection and evolution'!

OCR - Biology - Foundation (AS)
OCR - Biology - Central Concepts (A2)
OCR (salters) - Chemistry - Chemistry of Natural Resources (AS)
OCR - Physics - Electrons and Photons (AS)

yeh, thats pretty bad...should have done foundation in june...the paper was just blissful!
Reply 34
ShOrTcAkE
yeh, thats pretty bad...should have done foundation in june...the paper was just blissful!

It isn't that bad... I would have done the paper in June but I thought my near-B grade was ok (my teachers disagree).

I've seen the June paper - you're right, it does look easy - but didn't it have high grade boundaries?
Edexcel A Geog
OCR ICT
Reply 36
they dont really change it that much! think i got 79/90 or sumthing...with very little revision...so the jan one may be hard again...i remember last years...i was dying in the exam hall! the fact that i wasnt well didnt help one bit!
BloodyValentine
M2,M3 and P2,P3,P4 thank god they changed it so you can't take M4 in january

Yeah, I know! Lol! I've also got M3 and P4 - just the 2 maths modules for me, luckily, also PHY5- I think but it may be PHY4 (forces and fields - in the edexcel A2 physics course) and all the general studies A2 modules :rolleyes: . Complete waste of time... an A-level that doesn't count!

My school seem to have an obsession with January exams, which, okay, does have its benefits, but means revising over christmas, that is never good. At least in the summer you're in the right frame of mind.
Reply 38
Im Doing...
AQA Communication Studies 3
OCR Law: Legal Written Paper
OCR: AVCEICT: UNIT 2
AQA Media Studies 1
Edexcel Key Skills Commuincations Level 3
These Are all @ AS level btw

Does anybody know where i can get revision guides for law,coms and media!?
Reply 39
AQA Biology (Spec. A) Module 1
Edexcel Chemistry Module 1
Edexcel D1
Edexcel S1
Going to leave AQA Physics (Spec. B) Module 1 until the summer cos I joined that *very* late....hmm, might be fun....

Latest

Trending

Trending