The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
An hour? :eek: Wow, what a total waste of time.

Takes me about 5mins to blow dry and straighten it, but then I've not got much hair. :p:
Emmska
Your hair is fabulous!
Hehe thankyou very much! It's high maintenance, but imo, it's worth it! :biggrin:
20 mins?
(edited 12 years ago)
5 mins to dry, 5 mins to straighten :smile:
Reply 24
Less than 10 minutes, Straightening FTW!!!
Reply 25
About 15mins to dry, though normally I let it dry naturally

About 5-10mins to straighten, got it down to a fine art now used to take me 30mins :smile:
About 15/20 minutes to blow dry, and then around 40/45 minutes to straighten (and that's with GHDs)!
Reply 27
Mine will take about 15 minutes to blow dry and about 10 minutes to straighten. Although I never straighten my hair after I wash it I only blow dry it straight.
if my hair's dry about 30 mins, i take my time, from wet, easilly an hour lol
Reply 29
Bear_Grylls
if my hair's dry about 30 mins, i take my time, from wet, easilly an hour lol

How the heck can it take you half an hour to straighten your hair?!
I have naturally straight hair... Unless I'm going out in a hurry i don't even blow-dry it.

Haha, now curling on the other hand... that takes about 2 hours lol.
Reply 31
I very rarely tend to blow dry my hair unless I'm going out. To straighten it takes around 15-20 minutes as I have quite thick hair.
Alison267
How the heck can it take you half an hour to straighten your hair?!

It takes me a few goes, so ill straighten it, if im going out get changed, straighten again, faff about, straighten again, then stick from matt clay on, my hair is a pain to straighten
Reply 33
35 minutes.
Reply 34
tiger_vio
Takes me about 15/20 mins to dry, then 40 mins to straighten!
If im only planning on tieing my hair up though, ill do it more quickly in 30 mins, but if im going out in the night and wearing it down i'll normally spend a good hour. I have extremely thick and untame hair, which is naturally curly!

Tying it up takes 30mins??
About 15 mins to straighten it.

I do a crappy job.
i've never like actually like straightened my hair, because in primary school i always like had it braided and it was like a school rule in my old secondary school to cut it all of, but now i've graduated and i've like started growing it again and i'm just like not bothered
About 30 min to dry and a further 15-20 min to straighten.
Reply 38
21-30minutes, although I straighten it very rarely.
Reply 39
About 5 minutes to blow dry because I straightened it chemically.

Latest